ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TWO ADDRESS WHILE MAINTAINING FUNDS FOR PSW

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sivapathi
Newly Registered

TWO ADDRESS WHILE MAINTAINING FUNDS FOR PSW

Post by sivapathi » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:38 pm

Hi all ,

I started maintaining funds in my bank from 21st novemeber. i am planning to apply in last week of feb . Now, We are moving to a new home next month . My query is , can i use one bank statement from 21st nov to 20th december with one address and the other bank statement from 20th dec to 20th feb with a new home address . Do UKBA accept bank statements with two different address.

CAN I USE 2BANK STATEMENTS WITH TWO DIFFERENT ADDRESS TO APPLY FOR PSW , OR CAN THE BANKS GIVE ME 3MONTHS STATEMENT WITH MY NEW ADDRESS IF I REQUEST THEM ONCE 3MONTHS PERIOD IS FINISH.

Please help me... Thank you

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:13 pm

What does bank statements have to do with "addresses"? Does the policy guidance say that unless bank statements have a "specific" address they will not be accepted.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

sivapathi
Newly Registered

Post by sivapathi » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:08 pm

sushdmehta wrote:What does bank statements have to do with "addresses"? Does the policy guidance say that unless bank statements have a "specific" address they will not be accepted.
Thanks sushdmehta for reply , The bank statements do have address on them , my question is when i order for 3months statement ( in feb 2012), then the bank would check how long ive been living in the address when i request for statement ( in feb 2012 0 , in my case i would live in new address from january , so they will give november till jan statement on old address and jan to feb statement on my new address .. so that would make 2 statments , can i apply psw with 2 bank statements consisting 2 different addresses....

please clarify..... thank you