ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier 1 G extention applied 6 weeks ago now moving house

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

email257525
BANNED

tier 1 G extention applied 6 weeks ago now moving house

Post by email257525 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:21 am

Hi

A cousin of mine had applied tier 1 g entention about 6 weeks ago with uk and pakistani earnings, still waiting,

But now he is thinking to move house as old tenancy agreement expired. Do you thing moving house makes any effects of his application?

What are the best ways to let HO know that he is moving house so they can send his passport to new address once decision is made.

Please advise and share your experiences as he is quite worried on one side its 6 weeks past and no response as yet plus he dont want to lose his passport.

crazyvish

Post by crazyvish » Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:18 pm

I would apply for a redirection service with royal mail who will forward your letters to the new address. I will also write to the home office informing your new address by mentioning the passport numbers of the applicants or send them a copy of acknowledgement letter (in case they have sent you one).