ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entrepreneur Teir 1 Visa

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rehman981
Newly Registered

Entrepreneur Teir 1 Visa

Post by rehman981 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:59 am

I applied for visa on 7th on sep and my biometric was taken on 31st oct. It's nearly a month now that I haven't received any reply from home office. Does it take that long usually or there could be some other problem. Anyone who applied for the same visa(entrepreneur Tier 1) and experienced the same waiting time. Please reply me anyone with the knowledge about that.
Thanks

sukhisin
Newly Registered

Re: Entrepreneur Teir 1 Visa

Post by sukhisin » Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:42 pm

rehman981 wrote:I applied for visa on 7th on sep and my biometric was taken on 31st oct. It's nearly a month now that I haven't received any reply from home office. Does it take that long usually or there could be some other problem. Anyone who applied for the same visa(entrepreneur Tier 1) and experienced the same waiting time. Please reply me anyone with the knowledge about that.
Thanks
Hi reham981, you got any response for your application. i have applied on 1/11/2011, did biometric on 17/11/2011, still waiting?.
in UKBA website they said the time frame 4 weeks for 75% application.
did you call UKBA?, waiting for your reply

rehman981
Newly Registered

Still Waiting

Post by rehman981 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:53 am

No I haven't received it yet, still waiting. Got no idea how long they gonna take :(. In their website hey say 75% cases are decided within 4 weeks. May be mine n yours one is in rest of 25%. Let me know as soon as u get your reply.

sukhisin
Newly Registered

Re: Still Waiting

Post by sukhisin » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:05 am

rehman981 wrote:No I haven't received it yet, still waiting. Got no idea how long they gonna take :(. In their website hey say 75% cases are decided within 4 weeks. May be mine n yours one is in rest of 25%. Let me know as soon as u get your reply.
Hi rehman981 have you got any reply?

escapee
Newly Registered

Post by escapee » Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:57 pm

Hi guys, mine has not been as long as yours but I applied on the 17th Nov, dis biometric on the 22nd Nov and no word yet on a decision. I got news on this site after a little research that due to the strike action taken by the home office a few weeks ago there might be longer waiting times.

If your certain you met all the requirements, be patient and wait for a decision, hopefully it will come before Christmas as I can imagine no one wants to spend that not sure of their status in the country and for the few looking to travel for the holidays would have to wait.

Visa granted 19th Dec