ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Regarding the Cermony on the 9th of December.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

craicindublin

Regarding the Cermony on the 9th of December.

Post by craicindublin » Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:21 am

Hello Guys, Hope youre all good. Happy monday NOT lol i have a question i hope that you can answer it easily please do NOT just read and vanish but instead reply to this post to contribute.

I got an invitation to the naturalization cermony for the 9th of DEC. Now my question is that will i be given a certificate of naturalization AND the passport after i will take the oath and the rest or just the certificate. There are a lot of discrepencies in what ive heard. Some people said they just got a Leminated Certificate of naturalization and some said they got the cert and passport with the cert. Some people that applied for naturalization said they didnt even get the invitation for the cermoney but the letter of approval instead asking them to apply for the passport directly accompanied with that letter of approval. As you can see that i am confused bacause of three different stories all together.

I would like to know which one is TRUE ???

1. WILL I GET JUST THE CERTIFICATE OF NATURALIZATION ?
2. WILL I GET THE CERT AND THE PASSPORT ?
3. WILL I GET THE LETTER IN THE POST ASKING ME TO APPLY FOR THE PASSPORT ??

Please reply me and tell me what the procidure is. I got the naturalization approval after 5 years because of my Irish Wife.

Thanks

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:35 am

once you attend the ceromany .you will be taking oath.than same day they will issue you a certificate .than you will apply for irish passport it will take around 3-6 weeks approx.all the details are in www.dfa.ie

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Re: Regarding the Cermony on the 9th of December.

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:09 pm

craicindublin wrote:Hello Guys, Hope youre all good. Happy monday NOT lol i have a question i hope that you can answer it easily please do NOT just read and vanish but instead reply to this post to contribute.

I got an invitation to the naturalization cermony for the 9th of DEC. Now my question is that will i be given a certificate of naturalization AND the passport after i will take the oath and the rest or just the certificate. There are a lot of discrepencies in what ive heard. Some people said they just got a Leminated Certificate of naturalization and some said they got the cert and passport with the cert. Some people that applied for naturalization said they didnt even get the invitation for the cermoney but the letter of approval instead asking them to apply for the passport directly accompanied with that letter of approval. As you can see that i am confused bacause of three different stories all together.

I would like to know which one is TRUE ???

1. WILL I GET JUST THE CERTIFICATE OF NATURALIZATION ?
TRUE
2. WILL I GET THE CERT AND THE PASSPORT ?
FALSE

3. WILL I GET THE LETTER IN THE POST ASKING ME TO APPLY FOR THE PASSPORT ??
FALSE

Please reply me and tell me what the procidure is. I got the naturalization approval after 5 years because of my Irish Wife.

Thanks
peace on you

IQU
Diamond Member

Post by IQU » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:40 pm

can plz update when did you apply for irish citizenship.what basic did you apply for citizenship.where is next ceromany in dublin etc etc