ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - last 3 month payslips

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

xinl
Newly Registered

ILR - last 3 month payslips

Post by xinl » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:21 pm

Hi,

Hope I can get help here...

I am currently under Tier1 Visa and will be qualified for settlement(ILR) next February.

I will be changing job next month (December) and my salary for December will be delayed and paid into next January due to payroll signed off for December (Christmas) is earlier than normal pay day.

In this case, I will not have payslip for December although I have pay for December (into January), my company is happy to provide a letter to explain this situation, would this will be an issue for my ILR application?

Thank you!

BigSam

Post by BigSam » Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:53 pm

Hi xinl,

The UK Border Agency are not concerned with how many payslips you provide as long as they are dated within the 15 month and that you are claiming for a maximum of twelve consecutive months.

For example in your case, if you can prove that during this month (November) you have earned enough to be awarded the points to wish to claim for, then this is the only payslip you need to provide.

If I was you, I would not even include the letter from your employer explaining the situation as this is irrelevant. But the choice is yours at the end of the day.

Hope this helps.
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it...