ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

eaa2 refused !! i want to reaaply

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

emmyfem20
Newly Registered

eaa2 refused !! i want to reaaply

Post by emmyfem20 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:12 pm

hello people.. please i really need a favour about my issue.... i was refused rc in september on the basis that my marriage certificate is not recognised and also that where my eaa2 sponsor works account is dorman.. i was given a chance to appeal but i didnt appeal... i want to reapply ive just got abit of financial issue and i need to pay the lawyer i used for my previuos application to be able to get my documents off him.. i just want to know that is it not gettin too late for me to reapply .. ive got all the nessasary documents to reapply now liek the right marriage certificate.. i just want to know if its too late to reapply .. please help me

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:55 am

All you have to do that change your marrige certificate to the recognized one. You can ask your embassy to translate it in english or make it attested by your embassy. Don’t worry about getting late etc as you are not obliged to apply fro RC. (You do not need to obtain documents confirming your right of residence in the UK if you are a family member of an EEA national.) all you need to dois sort out your marrige certificate and then write a cover letter to HO and that’s all but try your embassy first or your partner’s embassy or get your marige register with them

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:56 am

your case is clear so dont waste money on lawers...

have a look

(http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/eucit ... ts-family/)
Do you need to apply?

You do not need to obtain documents confirming your right of residence in the UK if you are a family member of an EEA national.

However, you may be inconvenienced if you do not obtain this confirmation, as:

you may have difficulty proving that you are lawfully resident in the UK;
if you leave the UK, you will usually need to obtain an EEA family permit before returning here, in order to guarantee readmission as the family member of a qualified EEA national; and
you may find it difficult to obtain or change employment.