ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please advice

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nidhi
Newly Registered

Please advice

Post by nidhi » Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:52 pm

Hi

I applied for HSMP recently and was refused, claimed points

age- 5
Degree- 15

These were given, however i claimed 50 for work exp (4years with 1 year senior) and was not given any points, i have 4 years of grad level experience, 2.5 years as office manager (sent work exp letter for this) and 1.5 as director of my company (its private limited and reg. with government), sent contracts, balance sheet and all docs.

can someone suggest what other docs can i send in support of work experience. Please reply ASAP as my visa expires soon and I am an in-country applicant.

Thanks
Nidhi

EJ

Post by EJ » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:31 pm

Hi Nidhi,

On what visa are you on that you have been able to operate your own business in the UK? Are you perhaps entitled to ILR as you mention over four years of experience?

nidhi
Newly Registered

HSMP

Post by nidhi » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:45 pm

Hi

I am in UK on WHM, before coming to the UK I started my own business in India and worked for 1.5 years as company Director (the business is still operational), and I had given all suporting docs for the same

v3

Re

Post by v3 » Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:06 pm

wht happnd whts ur current state Nidhi ?
cheers
v3