ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Multiplier factor

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

migun
Newly Registered

Multiplier factor

Post by migun » Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:41 pm

Hello !!

I'm going for ILR set (O) - 5yrs work permit+Tier 1(general) for a premium service to Liverpool.

Last time when I applied for Tier 1, I remember having used a multiplier factor for earnings ( as I'm paid also paid in India). Now when I used the point based calculator I do not see the system using any multiplier of the indian amount.

Can anyone please guide whether I need to convert my gross earning to a £ value without any multiplier or I'm missing something?

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:00 pm

No you cannot apply uplift for ILR (you cannot apply it for extension either).

migun
Newly Registered

Post by migun » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:44 pm

thanks mulderpf.

To clarify, I've to convert the INR to £ and decide on the band.

I get allowance amt in £ (post tax), my company do not provide me with the break-up so I do not know my pretax/gross amount, Is there any way I can get that from hmrc (or any source you could advice)?
I have P60 (2010-2011)of last year but then that proves my sal till apr 2011.
I'm having problem of showing evidence of income(gross or pretax) after april 2011 till date. pls help.

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:47 am

Ask your employer for payslips for your UK earnings showing you your gross earnings.