ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa,No KOL Endorsment,Possible To Change In Country?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ridik
Newly Registered

Spouse Visa,No KOL Endorsment,Possible To Change In Country?

Post by Ridik » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:11 am

Basically although my British wife and I lived together outside of the UK for five years, I only received the probationary visa, as the UKBA said I didn't provide enough evidence that we had lived together for that period. I am now in the UK and think i have enough evidence gathered that I could prove we lived together for five years outside of the UK.

I'm ready to take the Life In The UK Test, and not really sure why It would be a problem to alter the visa save for stipulations in policy. Has anyone on here been in the same situation or a similar one? Any advice for me? Any help is appreciated.

vinny

Post by vinny » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:30 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Ridik
Newly Registered

Post by Ridik » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:39 pm

Thanks Vinny, but that wont really help. I already asked the post about it after I received my visa in the US and they insisted that I hadn't provided enough evidence to show we had been living together in he US for five years, even though bills with both our names and addresses, our original marriage certificate, and other documents were sent.

Does anyone know who i might speak to about that situation in particular?