ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Self employed and Citizenship

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sam65
Newly Registered

Self employed and Citizenship

Post by sam65 » Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Dear all,
I got ILR on January 2011, and I am full time student, I start my self employed on March 2011, and I would like to Apply for Citizenship on January 2012, my income is low and I pay for national insurance contributions by direct debit, I claim Child benefit , Child tax credit and working tax credit,
• Could you please tell me what should I prepare the Evidence of tax for self-employed?
• And the benefit it is afflict my application?
• In section 3.1 – 3.5 what should I write student or self employed?
• In 3.5 tax office reference does mean UTR in self employed?

Best regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:59 am

1. See Guide and Booklet AN and Self employed applicant without self assessment form
2. You may claim any benefit that you are entitled to - no affect on naturalisation.
3. Self-employed.
4. I think so.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

sam65
Newly Registered

Post by sam65 » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:03 pm

Hi all,
Could you please explain to me what does mean by reference numbers in the AN application form?

In Section 1: Personal Information (Please give previous Immigration and Nationality Directorate or Border and Immigration Agency or UK Border Agency reference numbers)

Is it mean the reference which I got in my passport when I Extension my visa with home office?

Best regards