ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bit desprate for help

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Squeefluff
Newly Registered

bit desprate for help

Post by Squeefluff » Thu Sep 28, 2006 8:56 am

Heya all,
I sent in my application for leave to remain in the uk (FLR(M)) about 2 weeks ago. Today they've sent me back my husbands passport as well as a letter stating that they need 'Documentary evidence from April 2006 to September 2006 for yourself showing that you reside at the above address'

I have no idea what to send in for that. I have no work here because its illegal so i have no bank account or bills. Technically this is my husbands parents house which they are letting us stay in untill I get a job and we can get our own place (yes I included that with our application) I cant think of any mail that ive recieved stating this is my address. I'm not sure what to do if anybody can help me I would be extremely appriciative as Im really stressing out at the moment.
Thank you to all
Jules

EDIT::

ohkay i have found a couple documents..one is a reciept for condoms on may 10th,then i have letters from Kays lifestyle magazine and Veet both with no date but correct address and a welcome from Cineworl unlimited card program from the 24th of august and the box top from a package myt mom sent me from may 13th....Im not sure if that will work though. If anybody has any opinions or advice i'd reallllly appriciate it.

Thanks again
Jules
Last edited by Squeefluff on Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

John
United Kingdom

Post by John » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:03 am

You arrived in the UK on a fiancée visa? And now, following the marriage in the UK, you are wanting to convert that to a spouse visa?

In which case I don't understand why IND need to see proof of where you were living for those months. As you say, you could not work.

But what do you have? Any bank statement? Any correspondence at all addressed to you?

By the way, when was the marriage?
John

Squeefluff
Newly Registered

Post by Squeefluff » Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:07 am

i dont have any bank statements. what ive jjust found is a shipping receipt for condoms for may the 10th and Cineworld welcoming me to there unlimited rubbish card on August 24th. And the Marriage was July 8th at a registry office at 11 in the morning ^.^ it was absolutly fab.