ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 extension - break in salaries when changing job

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

s4salil

Tier 1 extension - break in salaries when changing job

Post by s4salil » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:03 pm

Hi,

I got my tier 1 stamped in may 2010 which is valid from July 2010 till July 2012. I recently changed my job. my previous company has paid the last salary combined for 2 months i.e. 2 month's salary was credited in the account with 2 different salary slips (Sep and Oct 2011, 7the Oct being my last day)
In the new company I joined on 10th Oct, but they have paid salary for Oct and Nov together in the Nov Salary with only a payslip for November.

Will there be any problem in extending the visa next July as the rule says 12 consecutive months' salary which I have technically?
I will have to include the salaries from July 2011 to be able to meet the salary requirements.

My salary credits:
July2011 (with salary slip)
Aug 2011 (with salary slip)
Sep 2011 - Nothing credited in September but have a salary slip
Oct 2011 (with 2 salary slips for Sep and Oct 2011, paid combined only once into the account for Sep and half of Oct)
Nov 2011 (with 1 sal slip but paid combined for half Oct and Nov)

s4salil

Re: Tier 1 extension - break in salaries when changing job

Post by s4salil » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:21 pm

Any help on this please?
s4salil wrote:Hi,

I got my tier 1 stamped in may 2010 which is valid from July 2010 till July 2012. I recently changed my job. my previous company has paid the last salary combined for 2 months i.e. 2 month's salary was credited in the account with 2 different salary slips (Sep and Oct 2011, 7the Oct being my last day)
In the new company I joined on 10th Oct, but they have paid salary for Oct and Nov together in the Nov Salary with only a payslip for November.

Will there be any problem in extending the visa next July as the rule says 12 consecutive months' salary which I have technically?
I will have to include the salaries from July 2011 to be able to meet the salary requirements.

My salary credits:
July2011 (with salary slip)
Aug 2011 (with salary slip)
Sep 2011 - Nothing credited in September but have a salary slip
Oct 2011 (with 2 salary slips for Sep and Oct 2011, paid combined only once into the account for Sep and half of Oct)
Nov 2011 (with 1 sal slip but paid combined for half Oct and Nov)

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Post by mulderpf » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:31 am

This is not a unique or strange situation - you should have no issues.