ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help me, what should I do,no response from UKBA

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vincent312
Newly Registered

Help me, what should I do,no response from UKBA

Post by vincent312 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:15 pm

I posted my psw application on Nov.1. And the fee was charged on Nov.2. But until today, I did not receive any letter from UKBA, no acknowledgement letter, no biometric notification letter.

What should I do?

How could I contact the UKBA, I did not find how to contact UKBA on their website.

Please help me

weikianng

Post by weikianng » Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:47 pm

I think the strike has delayed the application process. Just be patient and I am sure everything will be fine.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:11 pm

weikianng wrote:I think the strike has delayed the application process. Just be patient and I am sure everything will be fine.
the strike was today! Don't think that is the course of the delay in the OP's app submitted at the beginning of Nov!

OP have you tried calling UKBA to ask why you havent r'd an acknowledgement letter or biometric letter? See contact centres

vincent312
Newly Registered

Post by vincent312 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:28 am

Greenie wrote:
weikianng wrote:I think the strike has delayed the application process. Just be patient and I am sure everything will be fine.
the strike was today! Don't think that is the course of the delay in the OP's app submitted at the beginning of Nov!

OP have you tried calling UKBA to ask why you havent r'd an acknowledgement letter or biometric letter? See contact centres
I called UKBA today, they said my biometric letter is posted on NOV.22.
Let me wait :cry:

weikianng

Post by weikianng » Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:34 am

Yeah, the strike is today, but I suppose planning for the strike, training people who would not be joining the strike so work can still be ongoing does contribute to delay.