ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Treatment for HSMP Extension - September 2006

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ofmyown
Newly Registered

Urgent Treatment for HSMP Extension - September 2006

Post by ofmyown » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:35 pm

Hi All,

My application for HSMP extension was delivered to Home Office on 12th Sep, 2006 and they have recently announced delay in their processing time -http://www.workingintheuk.gov.uk/workin ... tions.html

I dont think I will get my passports back by last week of October but I have to travel back to India during that time.

I would appreciate if some body can advice me how can I send Urgent Treatment form, I am not sure if just putting a reason and faxing it will do. Any advice would be valuable.

Regds
Vikas

Ashekt

Post by Ashekt » Wed Sep 27, 2006 1:58 pm

If you look at the HSMP Extension Application thread, I have posted my timelines and also infor about the way bu case was treated as Urgent and got my passport back in 20 days for my Extension Application.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Common Sense ?

Post by pantaiema » Wed Sep 27, 2006 6:20 pm

People might ask urgent treatment in the following circumstances:

-Have urgent travel commitments;
-Require urgent medical treatment;
-Have received an offer of employment;
-Have other exceptional circumstances.

YPeople will be required to complete an HSMP Urgent Treatment form

In my opinion, people need evidence/prove in order his request to be considered.

Use comment sense and put ourself in case worker's shoes. If someone submits urgent treatment without any proof/evidence of urgency,
-Are we going to consider it?
-How did we decide whether the case is genuine or not ?.
-If everybody could ask for urgent treatment without evidence what left then??, What is the point to offer urgent treatment ??
- How to maintain application processing time fairly?

Nobody could deter if someone submit urgent treatment request . However, whether they will consider it without evidence is another matter.

Pantaiema

ofmyown
Newly Registered

Post by ofmyown » Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:55 pm

I have got travel tickets as a proof of my travel for end of October but I am not sure if they will consider this evidence enough for urgent treatment.

The reason for travel is very personal, Do you guys think that I have to specify that as well.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:30 pm

ofmyown Go for it

You have nothing to loose if you try it. Normally, it is rather easier to ask for urgent treatment in case of HSMP extension than new HSMP aplication.

Please inform the forum about the result. We could learn it from your case.

Good Luck
Pantaiema
ofmyown wrote:I have got travel tickets as a proof of my travel for end of October but I am not sure if they will consider this evidence enough for urgent treatment.

The reason for travel is very personal, Do you guys think that I have to specify that as well.