ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1: Biometric Appointment Help pls!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tirfk

Tier 1: Biometric Appointment Help pls!

Post by tirfk » Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:11 pm

Hi there
I just received my biometric letter(dated 25 nov 2011). It asks us to book and give biometric details within 15 working days. The nearest date i got is 21st dec. its far more than 15 working days. I cant even go to post office as i have 2 dependents with a 11 month old baby. Please advise.
Thank you

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:06 pm

You have to book an appointment within 15 days of receiving the letter ..... not necessarily schedule / attend one within those 15 days.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

tirfk

Post by tirfk » Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:40 pm

sushdmehta wrote:You have to book an appointment within 15 days of receiving the letter ..... not necessarily schedule / attend one within those 15 days.
Thanks sushdmehta
I have received 3 letters with 3 different case ref nos ( me, my wife & baby)
When i booked the appointment it took only 1 ref number and didnt ask for other case ref no. As my appointment is past 15 days and is booked only based on my case ref no- will they assume the other 2 case ref no havent booked for biometric and void those applications?
Thanks for your help!
Regards,
Irfan