ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKBA letter at the time of ILR application.

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ra_one_2011

UKBA letter at the time of ILR application.

Post by ra_one_2011 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:19 am

hi there,
I am on Tier-1 since 2009 and i had HSMP(from 2007) before that. i received a Letter from home office stating approval of my tier-1 application and awards of points. do i need that letter when i apply for ILR? problem is home office put wrong points on that letter and made a total of only 65 points instead of 80 points (which i claimed). 65points don't quilify anyone for Tier-1 aproval so i assume that home office made a mistake and i have ligitimate visa but now i am worring that what if home office ask for that letter and see that on letter they stated only 65 points. i still got time for my ILR, should i contact home office and sort it out? even if i need to proove that i had 80 points, i can prove them with my old salary slips, bank statement.
thanks again for your usefull input on this matter.
ra_one_2011

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:54 pm

Please continue in your previous topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!