ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR APPROVAL IN 17 DAYS!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

FLR APPROVAL IN 17 DAYS!

Post by iyanu » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:04 pm

I called the home office now and I was informed that my FLR extenssion has been approved and dispatched yesterday!

It takes 17 days to achieve this! This is GOD on my side becuase they claimed there are backlogs of over 6000 applications.

I sent an urgent request form on Tuesday(25/09/06) to HO and my application was approved yesterday and dispatched sameday.

I observed that if you had a geniune reason(s) (which is acceptable) for your urgent request, HO will concur. The reason is because, when I called now the customer service voice was telling story about how she think that my urgent request will not be approved because HO has backlogs of over 6000 applications and that I must really have SERIOUS and ACCEPTED reason(s) for me to get approval

I just convinced her to check it for me, after a while she agreed and lo and behold! I had already been given approval since yesterday.

She said to me that she was surprised but very happy for me after delivering the good news.

So, I think you should just send in your urgent request if you have SERIOUS and ACCEPTED reason and with God on your side like he was in my case, you'll get approval pretty soon.

This is my timelines:

Application sent: 9th September
Application received: 11th September
Payment (postal order) confirmed: 11th September
Reference no. received: 14th September
Application approved: 27th September

I am just waiting for my docs to arrive. I'll keep you guys posted and,

Thank you all.
Last edited by iyanu on Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.

ib
Newly Registered

Post by ib » Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:16 pm

Great news :shock: but on the other hand for people like me 6000 :o applications wow, i hope for the best especially with my upside down case for FLR-IED :roll:

alex2000

Post by alex2000 » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:07 pm

please could u define 'upside down case'

ib
Newly Registered

Post by ib » Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:31 pm

iyanu
Member of Standing
Nigeria

Post by iyanu » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:31 pm

I received my documents back from HO today and our passports (wife & me) stamped for 4 years each up to october 2010. :lol: :lol:

Thanks to all of you guys from HSMP to FLR Extension.

All Glory be to GOD Almighty! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ib
Newly Registered

Post by ib » Sat Sep 30, 2006 11:11 am

:D :D :D :D :D

First of all i would like to thank the Almighty God for his divine mercies, i was woken up by my brother today and in his hand was a package from Sheffield so eager to open i ripped one of the less important documents.

I rushed for my passport and there it was my approval till SEPTEMBER 2011, my heart went numb, i knew i had a case and it was worth it, i would just like to say Thank God and word of advice please dont be like me keep your immigration status in fine condition.

Thanks Jeff, justyy and sha80 i guess common sense still works :P