ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Application rejected

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

majid2011
Newly Registered

Visa Application rejected

Post by majid2011 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:18 pm

hi,

My wife applied for UK Spouse Visa in Islamabad Pakistan.

My wife visa application was rejected on 281 (iii) and 281 (iv).

Whatever they refuse my wife application on I have collect it and type more information why this was missing or told them that they missed it.

I like to know if i can review my wife application with added information which they said is missing.

If I can review with added information where do I need to send the application.
Does anyone know the address.

If I appeal against they decision how long does the process takes does it take 5 months.

if I don't re-appeal but would like to submit as new case would it effect her application as why she did not appeal for this. Don’t mind paying again for the fee.

Please do advice

thank you.

Kitty

Post by Kitty » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:44 pm

What reason did they give for not believing that the marriage was subsisting and/or that you intended to live together (281(iii))?

If you get together evidence that shows that you met the requirements of the Rules at the date of the decision then you may appeal. The first step of the appeal is a review by the Entry Clearance Manager, at which point you may be successful without having to go to a tribunal hearing. However, if the ECM does not overturn the decision at the review stage then it could take 6 months for you to get an appeal hearing.

If there is no allegation of dishonesty in the refusal, then your wife may reapply and it should not be held against her (although she must declare the previous refusal).

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:53 pm

You can both appeal and if you wish lodge a new application.

depending on what you have been refused, its sometime easier and quicker to reapply rather than appeal. ( You will have to though the pay fee again)

In appealing your case will be reviewed on receipt of the appeal form,but its very unlikely they will overturn decision and might end going to a full hearing which takes on average 6 months plus for an outcome.

If It was a case you didn't send a doc which was a requirement, then reapply rather than appeal.

If you wish to appeal, you have 28 days to do so and will have to send the appeal form to IAT in UK.

majid2011
Newly Registered

Post by majid2011 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:59 pm

Thank you for reply.

I was told that I have to appeal as if I re-apply again they might turn around and say why you didn't appeal against our decision.

Can I ask them to review my wife application with more details without going to appeal.

majid2011
Newly Registered

Post by majid2011 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:08 pm

They rejected on basses of.

281(iii)
- communication ( i submit different website which i have used to talk to my wife)
- why i stay in pakistan for 17 days (i work in uk which makes it hard to take more then 4 weeks)
- no talk through internet ( our village dont have internet)

281(iv)

- accommodation - They couldn't see my rent going to landlord (it was said clearly on my statement that rent is going to landlord.)
- property report ( they ask i'm living in bristol but property report was done by someone in birmingham)

Kitty wrote:What reason did they give for not believing that the marriage was subsisting and/or that you intended to live together (281(iii))?

If you get together evidence that shows that you met the requirements of the Rules at the date of the decision then you may appeal. The first step of the appeal is a review by the Entry Clearance Manager, at which point you may be successful without having to go to a tribunal hearing. However, if the ECM does not overturn the decision at the review stage then it could take 6 months for you to get an appeal hearing.

If there is no allegation of dishonesty in the refusal, then your wife may reapply and it should not be held against her (although she must declare the previous refusal).

majid2011
Newly Registered

Post by majid2011 » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:40 pm

If I appeal can I added all the details they rejected my wife application.