ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payment for Tier 1 extension declined - Please help Me!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sianhawks1
Newly Registered

Payment for Tier 1 extension declined - Please help Me!!

Post by sianhawks1 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Hi

I am hoping someone out there can help me. The payment for the extension of my tier 1 was rejected and hence my application has just been sent back as invalid.

They say I can submit a fresh application although not much else was included. I am trying to send this off asap as my visa has now expired (29th Oct). I plan to include a cover letter and I have already asked for a letter from my bank stating that there were sufficient funds and they did not block it.

However, I am concerned now about filling out the application again in particular D28 D29 and D32. Has anyone else been through this and what did they do and what was the outcome?

As you can imagine I am extremely worried about this and any help you can give me would be great. I will be sending a postal order with the fresh application.

thanks in advance for any help you can give me!

Sian

sudhindra_p
Newly Registered

Post by sudhindra_p » Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:05 pm

What is the status of your visa now? Have you applied again and got visa?

intelinside
Pakistan

Post by intelinside » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Code: Select all

D29 Where the applicant is not permitted to submit a further fresh application, he/she should not proceed in completing this application form. If an applicant in this position does complete this application form, it will be returned to him/her without having been considered.
If the applicant wishes to vary the grounds of the existing application he/she must refer to Chapter 1, section 5 of the Immigration directorate instructions on our website http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/documents/policyandlaw/IDIs/idischapter1/section5/section5.pdf?view=Binary and contact the UK Border Agency team processing the existing application.

D32 Where the applicant is not permitted to submit a further fresh application, he/she should not proceed in completing this application form. If an applicant in this position does complete this application form, it will be returned to him/her without having been considered.
The applicant should contact the Asylum and Immigration Tribunal at www.ait.gov.uk. 
Since they have given you the right to file a fresh application, it will be considered as a variation of the original application and you WON'T be considered an overstayer under the Rule 3C.

So, you can put whatever you submitted in your initial application.

This is my own interpretation but you should seek legal advice.

smithasushil
Newly Registered

Post by smithasushil » Wed May 02, 2012 10:41 am

hi ,

any updates on your application .Have you got ur extension ?
Did you seek legal advice ?