ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

help please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

melliek11

help please

Post by melliek11 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:43 pm

we have just had our appeal allowed for our settlement visa but still not heard from the embassy for visa to be issued, im sure there is some kind of hold up,

i am looking on the ukba website at the guidance for eco's when there is an allowed appeal, there is something i really dont undersdtand,

its says about directions given to issue entry clearance or if directions arent given,

what on earth does this mean, i thought if a judge allowed it then taht was that if the hoem office didnt appeal!!

any help would be great

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:38 pm

It can take up to 5-8 weeks before you get notification from the BHC post that refused your application asking you to hand in your passport to have the visa stamped in it. This is of course dependant on UKBA not appealing against decision.

You should get the Adjudicators Determination some 2 weeks after hearing.Likewise UKBA will also get one who will then pass it on to the BHC post.

You just need to bit more patient and hopefully you will get notification by letter.email.phone.Just hand the docs requested by BHC and hopefully the visa will be stamped in it. You then have 3 months to fly to UK. :wink:

melliek11

Post by melliek11 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:55 pm

hi thanks for quick reply, we had the judges determination 4 weeks after the court hearing, the ukba havent appealed against decision. i called the after allowed appeal department 2 weeks ago and they didnt even have us on the system (good job i called), the lady told me they arent appealing against it.

thing im worried about is that the ECM has teh last word on the allowed appeal and they can make a re refusal. im thinking the worse now lol,

i just dont understand in the guidance, if the judge has given directions to issue visa, or no directions given. what on earth does that mean, i thought if an appeal was allowed the judge was giving directrions to issue visa?

its all so confusing, i send an email to worldbridge and got a reply saying it was waiting to be reviewed by a ECM and then my husband will be contacted.

mel

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:37 pm

Its very unlikely once a decision to is made at an appeal hearing to allow the appeal in your favour, teh ECM can still on insist in it being refused.

Your husband will be issued visa, you just have to be patient. I dont know which country you have applied, but for example in India or Pakistan can take 4 months or more.

You will have to wait depending on how busy teh BHC post or teh ECM at that post is.Hopefully once he has recieved determination from UKBA, he will look at it, and will stamp visa.Remember its December and its usually busy at this time of year.

melliek11

Post by melliek11 » Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:25 pm

thanks again, its turkey istanbul. hopefully wont be too muchlonger, we have 2 children and our 3 month old is very unwell, i am just desperate to know if my husband will be coming.

mel

melliek11

Post by melliek11 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:58 pm

I have since seen this email back from worldbridge reguarding our allowed appeal,

'Your husband`s application is waiting to be reviewed by an entry clearance manager in due course. We acknowledge your child’s situation and the reviewing officer will be aware of this. Once it is reviewed, we will contact your husband with further instructions.'

I htought that a review by an ECM, was if it was refesed they review it to see if they are going to overturn it. i am at my wits end, worried sick now that its been re refused and this is why its with ecm, can anyone tell me what this might mean

any help would be much appriciated

mel