ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR sucess at Liverpool - T1(G) + 2 dependants

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ihope4ilr
Newly Registered

ILR sucess at Liverpool - T1(G) + 2 dependants

Post by Ihope4ilr » Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Thanks to all the Moderators, Gurus, members, etc. of this forum for all your suggestions. I was monitoring this forum and got lot of useful information. Yesterday, I have got ILR visa stamped along with dependents under 5 year category (WP -> T1(G)).

I had Liverpool PEO appointment on 28th morning. As usual they asked me to come 30 mins early for security check and all. I was there with my dependents (Wife & son). we went through the security procedure and after that I was given the ticket and I have been asked to take a seat in the waiting area and wait for my turn.

I made the payment and waited for my turn.

My ticket number was called (15 mins early) and I went to the counter with all my dependents. The caseworker greeted me and asked me who the main applicant is, to which I said I am the main applicant. After that she asked in which category I am applying. I said under Tier 1 (general) migrant category. He checked my application form and said she has to go through some checks with my passport and took 2 minutes on her computer to do checks. After that he asked me give the following docs:

• My 12 month pay slips and bank statement
• All dependent passports
• Child birth certificates
• LIUK certificates
• Photographs
• Photo copies of all the documents.
• Cohabitation documents were not asked.
• P60 was not asked.

After that she processed the application for 20 mins and called my number. She then informed me that Iam grated ILR along with my dependants. I was very happy to hear the news

i applied for ILR for my UK born son as well as we have a plan to travel. But you can also apply through MN1 if there is no plan to travel for 6 months.

Good luck to all the applicants.

Nov2011
Newly Registered

Congrats!

Post by Nov2011 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:57 am

Hi,

Congratulations for the success!

I have few queries, if you could help...
1. The bank statement should be original? Or that duplicate copies on bank letterhead is fine?
2. If the leaves for all 5 years are less than 180, do we still need letter from employer?

Thanks for your help in advance.

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:00 pm

I have just had a response to my question which is similar to your (1).It seems that the "Duplicate" back statements are ok.
For (2) please wait for moderators to reply.
Thanks.
:-)

Ihope4ilr
Newly Registered

Post by Ihope4ilr » Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:45 pm

no, in my case I didnt show any employer letter for the absences less than 180 days. My total absences were less than 180.

Nov2011
Newly Registered

Post by Nov2011 » Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:43 pm

Thanks aspirant09. Hope it works with duplicate statements.

Thanks Ihope4ilr. Mine are less than 180as well.

Thanks for all the help.

Ihope4ilr
Newly Registered

Post by Ihope4ilr » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:50 pm

thanks all for your help.