ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

immigration for mother

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ukblokester
Newly Registered

immigration for mother

Post by ukblokester » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Hello,
we (my wife and I) got our ILR in August 2011. I am now planning on moving my mother to britian as well such that she is no longer under the immigration control (6months limitation etc).
has someone have a similar experience and knows how to go about it. she is a widow and lives by her self. what sort of supporting documents do i need to provide along with which application form should i be filling.

apologies if this question has been answered before but i was unable to find a thread talking about.
any pointers would be useful.

cheers

ukblokester
Newly Registered

Post by ukblokester » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:55 pm

I am referring to the documentation on this page
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... dependent/

but i am also interested in hearing if anyone knows more about it or has had a personal experience with it.

any help would be appreciated.