ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Switching from Tier 4 to Spouse Visa inside UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

chursy

Switching from Tier 4 to Spouse Visa inside UK

Post by chursy » Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:41 pm

Hi

I am currently on a Tier 4 visa , which the visa due to expire in June 2012. its a years university course.

Will i be able to switch my status to Spouse Visa while inside UK or will this have to be done from the home country only?

Thanks

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:21 pm

why have you posted the same question 3 times?

chursy

Post by chursy » Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Greenie wrote:why have you posted the same question 3 times?
I realised its more suited to this section. you can delete the other posts.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:35 am

chursy wrote:Hi

i am a non-eu spouse (Pakistani passport) of a british national.We moved to UK in May 2011 on a family permit which is now expired in november. .
When asking a query on behalf of someone, please state so ... rather than assuming multiple identities / immigration histories.
chursy wrote:I am currently on a Tier 4 visa , which the visa due to expire in June 2012. its a years university course.
As for the answer to your query, the Tier 4 migrant may switch if the Tier 4 leave was issued for a duration longer than 6 months.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!