ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family PEO appointment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Tier1_ILR_Applicant

Family PEO appointment

Post by Tier1_ILR_Applicant » Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:08 pm

I have booked my PEO appointment at Croydon and i have 2 dependants with me. My question is that I booked my ILR appointment using my account only and added the names of the dependants (my son and wife) in the on line form. Is this all that I have to do for a family appointment or do I also have to book my wife and son's appointment separately using their account and separate email addresses? I would really appreciate your help.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Family PEO appointment

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:46 pm

Tier1_ILR_Applicant wrote: Is this all that I have to do for a family appointment
Yes.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

supernova

Post by supernova » Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:09 am

Hi,

could you provide some guidance on when to book the PEO appointment. I have been trying to book an appointment for January, however all the slots for next 6 weeks seem to be taken.

Thanks