ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Domestic Worker/Nanny Visa

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wasiter

Domestic Worker/Nanny Visa

Post by wasiter » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:09 am

All,

I need a quick clarification on the domestic worker / nanny visa...

I come from Chennai where i have a property (in my name) and we have a domestic worker working & living there...and i regularly visit chennai..

Ideally, i want to bring her here in UK as a domestic/nanny visa (i have 6 months old baby) to continue her job...

These are the document i have currently in my hand..

Could someone shed their advice/exp on this matter?

1: No contract issued in Chennai - Just a verbal agreement - Do i need to get one?

2: So far Cash/Wages are paid in hand - Only in the last 2 months we are paying wages directly in her bank account

What else do i need?

Thanks

wasiter

Re: Domestic Worker/Nanny Visa

Post by wasiter » Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:21 pm

wasiter wrote:All,

I need a quick clarification on the domestic worker / nanny visa...

I come from Chennai where i have a property (in my name) and we have a domestic worker working & living there...and i regularly visit chennai..

Ideally, i want to bring her here in UK as a domestic/nanny visa (i have 6 months old baby) to continue her job...

These are the document i have currently in my hand..

Could someone shed their advice/exp on this matter?

Any response ?

1: No contract issued in Chennai - Just a verbal agreement - Do i need to get one?

2: So far Cash/Wages are paid in hand - Only in the last 2 months we are paying wages directly in her bank account

What else do i need?

Thanks