ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT! NEED TO APPEALASAP

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tina79

URGENT! NEED TO APPEALASAP

Post by tina79 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:49 am

hi guys,

i need urgent answer and help.

my husband went for the 2nd interview and they refused the visa for him in Istanbul on the UK embassy for the reason, that

- we are not long enough in relationship ( over 1year married this year)
- my doc provided to them not enough ( i had attached my payslip, my contract, they even called to my office to speak to me and my manager)
- we did not mention that he was married and he is divorced before ( on the online application there is no collum where you can actually say this)

i wanna complain about the Consulate in Istanbul as they were very nasty to him. he has been there for 2nd interview and he had told them that i had even a misscariage couple of month ago.

please let me know where can i appeal and how can i complain about the consulate in Istanbul.

when he was there 1st time he told them everything.....and they asked him again about the same....

please please help me!!!

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:08 pm

What is your citizenship?
Have you been living together, and if so where?

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:05 pm

if you think you were not trerated fairly then do visit below links or email them also

best wishes

public.enquiries@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/custo ... s/appeals/

http://ec.europa.eu/solvit/

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:07 pm

tina79

Post by tina79 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:55 pm

thanks. i have sent my letters already to all of the address.

will see how qucik they will come back to me.

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:11 pm

why dont you go to your country taking your hubby with you and from there you apply for a fresh application. it might help

tina79

Post by tina79 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:38 pm

bc i cannot use the eea route. if i go back to my home country there will not be such as exercising my treaty rights. he would have no problem to come to my country but we will still have problem with uk.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Punjab wrote:why dont you go to your country taking your hubby with you and from there you apply for a fresh application. it might help
I am not sure why you are suggesting this. Why might it help? I have rarely seen a situation where this was a good idea.

tina79

Post by tina79 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:25 pm

hello

finally i got the letter of the refusal from my husband and this is what is says:

there is very little evidence of your relationship in support of your application. I have noted that you have provided some phone bills as evidence of contact, however there only cover the month of August which was immediately prior to your application. Whilst you have stated that your wife has visited you in Turkey 6 times since you met, there is no evidence of this with your application. I am not satisfied that you are the family member of an EEA national in accordance with Regulation 7 of the Immigration (EEA) Regulation 2006.
therefore refuse your EEA family permit application because I am not satisfied that you meet all of the requirements of Regulation 12 of the Immigration (EEA) regulation 2006.

we have provided pictures since we met. unfortunately my phone bill came too late so i could only provide with august one.

no i had asked my provider to send me the break down since we met. If i understand we do not need to provide hotel bills, air ticets ect.....

or am i wrong?