ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I would like to move to Canada from UK. Please advise

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

FKHAN
Newly Registered

Post by FKHAN » Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:27 pm

Hi All,

I am currently living in UK on PSW along with my wife who is my dependent. I completed my BSc in Computing(First Class) and am nearing to the completion of my MBA and also I have been working as an academic administrator for more than a year with a decent salary.

My wife is a doctor and she has completed her degree and house job from Pakistan. She is not working in UK.

My PSW is expiring at the end of this year and I would like to move to Canada on permanent basis.

Can someone be kind enough to give me some suggestions and advise on whether I will be eligible for the PR. How much this may cost and what would be the processing time.

Any kind/ detail of advise will be of great help.

Thanks in advance guys.

FK

FKHAN
Newly Registered

Post by FKHAN » Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:36 am

100 views and no reply javascript:emoticon(':(')

guys please say anything if you think may help!!

appreciated.

Thanks

man4uni

Post by man4uni » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:35 pm

Hi FK,

I am not too sure whether my answer be of any help. But just to start with I would like you to go to the CIC website and check whether you are eligible / can you apply for immigration under any NOC ?

I am sorry to inform you that you have very less time to process the things.

Hope you get the answers for your questions soon and may god bless you.

uddinriaz

Re: I would like to move to Canada from UK. Please advise

Post by uddinriaz » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:34 am

HI
if u want to move Canada as early as possible then apply under the Quebec skilled worker category u will be granted visa in 6 to 8 month time

FKHAN wrote:Hi All,

I am currently living in UK on PSW along with my wife who is my dependent. I completed my BSc in Computing(First Class) and am nearing to the completion of my MBA and also I have been working as an academic administrator for more than a year with a decent salary.

My wife is a doctor and she has completed her degree and house job from Pakistan. She is not working in UK.

My PSW is expiring at the end of this year and I would like to move to Canada on permanent basis.

Can someone be kind enough to give me some suggestions and advise on whether I will be eligible for the PR. How much this may cost and what would be the processing time.

Any kind/ detail of advise will be of great help.

Thanks in advance guys.

FK

FKHAN
Newly Registered

Post by FKHAN » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:08 am

[quote="man4uni"]Hi FK,

I am not too sure whether my answer be of any help. But just to start with I would like you to go to the CIC website and check whether you are eligible / can you apply for immigration under any NOC ?

I am sorry to inform you that you have very less time to process the things.

Hope you get the answers for your questions soon and may god bless you.[/quote]

Thanks Man4uni for your kind reply. Looking at the NOC 2006, my experience comes under NOC 0312-0, which is academic admin. When I checked the CIC eligibility, it came out successful in terms of the points required but I need a good consultant in London to deal with my case so I don't make any mistake. Do you happen to know any good consultant?

Regards
FK

FKHAN
Newly Registered

Post by FKHAN » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:09 am

[quote="uddinriaz"]HI
if u want to move Canada as early as possible then apply under the Quebec skilled worker category u will be granted visa in 6 to 8 month time

Hi Uddinriaz,
Thanks for the kind reply. Could please tell me if you know any good consultant in London who can deal with my case.

Regards

Fahim Khan

mercy4

Post by mercy4 » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:53 pm