ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is there premium services for EEA and non-EEA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tyoosuf
Newly Registered

Is there premium services for EEA and non-EEA

Post by tyoosuf » Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Dear All,
Please I will like to know if there is premium services for EEA and Non-EEA.Early this year around june,the UKBA annouces that soon before end of the year they will be offering this services at some cost which for me,it is good idea to ease the stress and time that is been pass through when processing Application(EEA2,3,4).
Now,the news thread is no available on the UKBA website and I am concern about this or as it been cancelled or now only available to solicitors.
I am sending a copy of this message to UKBA as well.
Any news will be appreciated.
Thank you.

tyoosuf
Newly Registered

Re: Is there premium services for EEA and non-EEA

Post by tyoosuf » Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:10 pm

tyoosuf wrote:Dear All,
Please I will like to know if there is premium services for EEA and Non-EEA.Early this year around june,the UKBA annouces that soon before end of the year they will be offering this services at some cost which for me,it is good idea to ease the stress and time that is been pass through when processing Application(EEA2,3,4).
Now,the news thread is no available on the UKBA website and I am concern about this or as it been cancelled or now only available to solicitors.
I am sending a copy of this message to UKBA as well.
Any news will be appreciated.
Thank you.
I got this reply from PEO Liverpool.

Dear Sir

I am sorry for the confusion Liverpool PEO announced that we had plans
to offer this service but unfortunately due to policy and European law
it has been cancelled
We are unable to offer this service to anyone including Solicitors

Regards
Liverpool PEO

bluecole2
- thin ice -