ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2009-10 Salary on P60 is lower than work permit amount

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

GSOtodd

2009-10 Salary on P60 is lower than work permit amount

Post by GSOtodd » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:49 pm

On my 2009-10 P60, it said that I made £27709 for the year. However, my work permit letter and stamp, as well as my contact states that my salary is £28085. I don't know what has happened. My pay in the bannk is consistent. Grated this is only 377 pounds difference. Since then, I had another extension which was last June, where my Tier 2 was extended. I've checked and my salary and work visa checks out at this time. Im worried about my salary from the previous leave to remain. Will this cause problems with my indefinite leave to remain application. I sent it in on the 5th of September.
Andy

GSOtodd

Post by GSOtodd » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:53 pm

It might be where my place of employment gave me a loan to help pay for my extension to my work permit when I had it extended in June 2009. They had me pay the money back by taking it out of my salary. Will this hurt my chances of getting indefinite leave to remain?
Andy

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:03 am

It will not create any problem.
The question is... to be or not to be....