ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Withdrawing application EEA permit UK, Urgent please help!

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kadsac

Post by kadsac » Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:21 am

No, they don't. The passport has a refusal stamp from a previous application and these two stamps are exactly like that refusal stamp.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:35 pm

What exactly does the refusal stamp say?

Novi1982
Newly Registered

UK Embassy Stockholm phone number

Post by Novi1982 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:17 am

Hi kadsac,

I have also problem withdrawing my application :cry: :cry: :cry: .

First, I sent an email enquiry to WorldBridge about how to go about withdrawing the application, and had a couple standard email exchanges. They then referred to sending a letter or fax to the UK Diplomatic Mission Stockholm to do this without telling me exactly which number I should fax the written withdrawal to.

I have then sent 2 faxes to this number +46 8 662 9989 (stated here http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-liv ... ope/sweden) on different dates last week, and sending email to this email address Stockholm.visainfo@fco.gov.uk.
I have not yet received replied or answer. It's really frustrating :cry:. It's urgent that I get back my passport ASAP since I'm travelling next week.

Which number did you and your husband use when you rang the embassy? This would be very very helpful. I am hoping to get my passport as soon as possible.

Please help!!
kadsac wrote:My husband withdrew his family permit application from the same embassy a couple of times because on both ocassions they took more than 4 weeks to process. We just simply rang the embassy and they asked us to pick the passport the next day!! Although now the passport has two stamps from the embassy.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:17 am

Keep trying. Call the ambassador's office. Explain clearly that you need your passport back immediately for travel.

Novi1982
Newly Registered

Post by Novi1982 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:16 pm

@Directive/2004/38/EC Thanks. I will try again tomorrow.

Is this number correct +46 8 671 3000 'cause it the only number I could find online?

I'll keep you guys posted on my progress...

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:Keep trying. Call the ambassador's office. Explain clearly that you need your passport back immediately for travel.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:10 am

LeoNO
Newly Registered

Re: UK Embassy Stockholm phone number

Post by LeoNO » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:38 am

Hi Novi1982,

have u solved ur problem? I also have to get my passport back in 10 days and do not know when i should start.
what number did u contact them at? At +46 8 671 3000 they gave me an email address that I should send a request to, but after reading this forum, i'm getting very nervous:((((

Novi1982 wrote:Hi kadsac,

I have also problem withdrawing my application :cry: :cry: :cry: .

First, I sent an email enquiry to WorldBridge about how to go about withdrawing the application, and had a couple standard email exchanges. They then referred to sending a letter or fax to the UK Diplomatic Mission Stockholm to do this without telling me exactly which number I should fax the written withdrawal to.

I have then sent 2 faxes to this number +46 8 662 9989 (stated here http://www.fco.gov.uk/en/travel-and-liv ... ope/sweden) on different dates last week, and sending email to this email address Stockholm.visainfo@fco.gov.uk.
I have not yet received replied or answer. It's really frustrating :cry:. It's urgent that I get back my passport ASAP since I'm travelling next week.

Which number did you and your husband use when you rang the embassy? This would be very very helpful. I am hoping to get my passport as soon as possible.

Please help!!
kadsac wrote:My husband withdrew his family permit application from the same embassy a couple of times because on both ocassions they took more than 4 weeks to process. We just simply rang the embassy and they asked us to pick the passport the next day!! Although now the passport has two stamps from the embassy.
:( :( :( :( :( :(

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:40 am

My friends, there is no point in getting nervous. Use that same energy to get the passport back!

Call the main embassy number. Or go to the embassy. Request repeatedly for your passport. Ask everyone entering the embassy, staff and visitors alike, for your passport back. Quickly you will get it back!

LeoNO
Newly Registered

Post by LeoNO » Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:17 am

I would certainly go to the embassy myself, but the embassy is in Stockholm and i live in Oslo. I basically cannot even go there without my passport.

What is the main embassy number? I called to +46 8 671 3000, but apparently it was a security there :S

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:My friends, there is no point in getting nervous. Use that same energy to get the passport back!

Call the main embassy number. Or go to the embassy. Request repeatedly for your passport. Ask everyone entering the embassy, staff and visitors alike, for your passport back. Quickly you will get it back!