ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2 partners different countries

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hk76in
Newly Registered

Post by hk76in » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:04 am

Hi how 2 partners can show one fund if they are residing in 2 different countries. does one need to transfer all amount to another country and then take a statement or each other need to have joint accounts in each other's country. Please suggest

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:41 am

Two statements. The UKBA will calculate the Sterling equivalent of the foreign account.

hk76in
Newly Registered

Post by hk76in » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:23 am

Hi it is a matter of 2 partners in different countries having no joint accounts. so how access to same funds by both partners will be sorted??

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:39 am

Reading the guidance will help you greatly. You will individually provide the necessary information about your individual funds. Then you will provide information that the individual sums are freely available to both of you.

The obvious business nature of these applications would, to my mind, demand that the applicants who are not sure of the requirements and procedures should seek the competent advice of an immigration professional. Attribute this necessity to the general costs of doing business; I'm sure you'll be paying an accountant and/or notary for other services.

hk76in
Newly Registered

Post by hk76in » Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:55 pm

Hi Guru L., I have gone thru the guidance and it does not state that. The first comment meant you could not understand the question. The next comment from your side seems you were unable to find an answer in the guidance and I must say hiring a professional is fine but your suggestion is futile as is not relevant to my question. You should rather not respond if you do not have answer.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:45 pm

I completely understand your question and have responded (completely) in accordance with the the information you have given. However, your lack of understanding of the rules and of my response to your questions is something that I don't understand . Good luck!

hk76in
Newly Registered

Post by hk76in » Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Your rules and your understanding is ZERO. You shall see a doctor before responding and I think work permit. com pays you for wasting time of others. I have reached a wrong place. Jokers like L. responds to queries. I would leave this place better.