ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Exp Verification

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zap
Newly Registered

Exp Verification

Post by zap » Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:55 pm

Dear all,

I am planning to apply for HSMP soon, I am in IT from UAE with relevant degree since last 13 years and I am at senior administrator since 1999, I am applying over 28. my worry is my current employer will definately not give the reference letter and if they cross check with my company my current job may be in trouble, but I can prove my myself at managerial level job on paper.

my questions are :

1. Can I prepare exp letter on co.letter head and submit with one of my coworker's signature ?
2. Do they always verify the exp and if yes how they do ? I mean to ask, if I put his direct contact no. and if they always contact by phone then he will answer the same I wrote, but if they fax the same letter for verifications or if they email on co.'s official email address / fax no.
mentioned on the letterhead,,, I may rethink going for this ?

Kindly answer the above,,,,as they may help me to go ahead ?? and I will also like to know
the latest processing time ,,,,if anyone can give me

Thanks

ZAP

adindas

Re: Exp Verification

Post by adindas » Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:23 pm

Interesting Question is not it ??
Why do you want to know this ? :oops:
I could use this information so if there is a call from the embassy, I could tell my friend to answer this question :lol:

But I think the people in the emabssy is not as fool as I though :roll:

Adindas

zap wrote:Dear all,

2. Do they always verify the exp and if yes how they do ? I mean to ask, if I put his direct contact no. and if they always contact by phone then he will answer the same I wrote, but if they fax the same letter for verifications or if they email on co.'s official email address / fax no.
mentioned on the letterhead,,, I may rethink going for this ?

ZAP
Last edited by adindas on Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.

adindas

Post by adindas » Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:35 pm

In this forum people could easily hide their identity and create the new name (Alias) in order their case look genuine. Also by creating new name (alias) people cannot trace their previous postings. (only moderators, I guess could know this by looking into their IP address given that the postings are done from the same computers).

Normally the people who just join this forum (you could easily observe this from the number of their posting) will ask the general question and not very specific and very interesting question.

Adindas