ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Re: All Documents & Requirement of P60

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sanket81
Newly Registered

Post by sanket81 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:40 pm

Hi All,

I will be applying for my ILR in next 1 months time. I need help regarding my application.

I am on Tier - 1 Visa and my case is very straight forward except I dont have P60 for the period of Jan-2007 to April 2007.

Can any one please advise me whether P60 is mandatory or is it fine to not have one years P60?

Second thing I have one doubt regarding SET(O) form Section 9 Tier 1 Point Scoring Assessment -> C Age Section.

I had claimed 20 points for my age when I last applied for Tier 1, do I need to claim the same points for ILR? or I have to consider my current age which gives me only 5 points.

Kindly do the needful and provide your valuable suggestions to me.

Many Thanks,
Sanket

abhijack

Post by abhijack » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:29 pm

sanket81 wrote:Hi All,

I will be applying for my ILR in next 1 months time. I need help regarding my application.

I am on Tier - 1 Visa and my case is very straight forward except I dont have P60 for the period of Jan-2007 to April 2007.

Can any one please advise me whether P60 is mandatory or is it fine to not have one years P60?

Second thing I have one doubt regarding SET(O) form Section 9 Tier 1 Point Scoring Assessment -> C Age Section.

I had claimed 20 points for my age when I last applied for Tier 1, do I need to claim the same points for ILR? or I have to consider my current age which gives me only 5 points.

Many Thanks,
Sanket
Re: P60 plz read this post...

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=58599

Re: age - its the age at time of your first application.

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:27 pm

I thought that p60 was a "nice to have" but to my surprise the first thing the case worker asked me was "do you have all your P60's"! Surprising but true as the form Set O doesn't talk about submitting your P60 at all!

I would say if you have remaining 4 P60 , you'll be fine. DO you have payslips and bank statement for those missing months? If yes, please carry them along.
Cheers!
:-)

sanket81
Newly Registered

Post by sanket81 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:04 pm

aspirant09 wrote:I thought that p60 was a "nice to have" but to my surprise the first thing the case worker asked me was "do you have all your P60's"! Surprising but true as the form Set O doesn't talk about submitting your P60 at all!

I would say if you have remaining 4 P60 , you'll be fine. DO you have payslips and bank statement for those missing months? If yes, please carry them along.
Cheers!
Thanks a lot for your positive answer, actually the thing is I just need the cover for month of Feb2007 to 6th April 2007, apart from that I have all the P60s with me. Any ways as per your suggestion I do have bank statement showing the amount credited and salary slip from the company for those 2 months. I think this should do for me. What is your opinion on this.

Cheers!!!
Sanket

sanket81
Newly Registered

Post by sanket81 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:05 pm

abhijack wrote:
sanket81 wrote:Hi All,

Many Thanks,
Sanket
Re: P60 plz read this post...

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=58599

Re: age - its the age at time of your first application.
I really appreciate your help, thanks a lot.

Cheers!!!!

aspirant09

Post by aspirant09 » Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:27 am

Ya, I think that should be enough. Also, you may try to get the HMRC letter for all five years, If you call them they should be able to provide you with a letter stating the Tax you paid for all five years. This is as good as having 5 P60's. The letter normally takes 2 weeks to arrive. You have to give them in writing the years you need the info for and your name,address and NI number. If you have 1 months time then get that letter for the peace of mind.

The number to call is on one of the sticky posts on the forum.
cheers!
:-)