ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help requir for Open Ltd Company (Tier 1 Extn point of view)

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

susheel

Help requir for Open Ltd Company (Tier 1 Extn point of view)

Post by susheel » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:02 pm

Hi,

I need your urgent help. I have been on Tier 1 Visa since Feb 2011. I have to extend my Visa Jan 2013. I have got one small contract. I would like to open the Limited company so I can manage my Tier 1 Visa extension related requirement.

I do not have much idea regarding Tax/Account. I have gone thorugh some agency but No body is guiding me according to the Tier 1 Visa point of view.

If anybody could suggest me some Agency/Company for help me open the limited company with services like like timesheet, invoice, VAT, Taxreturn etc w.r.t to Tier 1 requirement needs.

I would be greatful for you.

Regards

Susheel

techie_09

Post by techie_09 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:43 am

I am using SJD accountancy and they are very popular. May be you can try them. They will also help you in generating all the documents for you.

Regards
Techie

susheel

Post by susheel » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Dear sir,

Thanks for reply . If possible pls share the contact information, contact person with me. i would be greatfull to you.

Regards

Susheel Tyagi

techie_09 wrote:I am using SJD accountancy and they are very popular. May be you can try them. They will also help you in generating all the documents for you.

Regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:13 pm

Please continue in your previous topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!