ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SOLIHULL SUCCESS-WP+Tier1(G)+Ltd Comp

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ilrdec11

SOLIHULL SUCCESS-WP+Tier1(G)+Ltd Comp

Post by ilrdec11 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:41 am

SOLIHULL SUCCESS - WP+Tier1(G)+LtdCompany but horrible experience with Caseworker.

I have been there at 8:15 am ,doors were opened at 8:30 am and went and gave the token number and caseworker called at 8:50 am. caseworker seems to be around 40 years lady.

She asked me to "Give me your earnings , payslips and dividends bank stmts etc."
She cross checked the payslips and dividends amounts in my bank statements, after calcuating the total gross she said gross is coming as more amount and I kept less amount in payslips.
Then I clearly mentioned that I am claming earning from Jan 2011 to Nov 2011 and mentioned the same in the application form.

and I told please look into the accountant letter and there is a table which i accountant showed each month paydate,everything and she refused to look into the accountant letter and sounds bit rude to me.

Then Casworker calculated the amount again and said that total earnings are OK.

Then i told her to look into the last 11 months payslips only as I shown in the accountant letter.
Finally she went inside and said will do some checks and came back after 20 min.

She then asked for company house letter, then I showed Limited Company formation Certification letter.

She then asked me for Degree certificate where I am claming points for Masters.I told her clearly that Degree certificate is not nequired as i have already shown in pervious application and same was ticked(mentioned) in the application form as well.

she went inside and came back after few minutes and insisted to show me again then I showed my certificate , went inside to do some checks and came back after 5 mintues.

she asked me to show the cohabliation documents and we gave and she has taken all of them and went inside again to do some checks with passports

I was full nervous and dont know whats happening!.

she came back after 20 minutes said that you can pay the fee at the counter number 6 and wait for one and half hour. I am bit relaxed and after the making the payment and when we are about to leave the building caseworker came back to me said that I want life in the UK ceftificates of me and my wife. Then I gave both.

Then she asked me for proof of maintainence funds, I told personal bank stmts which I have given to you is the proof, I dont understand why she asked me as maintainence funds proof is not required for ILR and required only for TIER1.

Finally after 11:45 we have given our passports with ILR stamp on it. I thought of filling complaint form but after getting ILR we bit relaxed.

Documents asked for:
payslips,dividend vouchers,invoices,company formation certificate,personal and business bank stmts,cohab docs,lifein the UK,Masters Degree certificate, proof of maintaince funds(personal bank stms)

Thanks.

Bobbylondon

Re: SOLIHULL SUCCESS-WP+Tier1(G)+LtdComp but horrible experi

Post by Bobbylondon » Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:59 am

ilrdec11 wrote:SOLIHULL SUCCESS - WP+Tier1(G)+LtdCompany but horrible experience with Caseworker.

I have been there at 8:15 am ,doors were opened at 8:30 am and went and gave the token number and caseworker called at 8:50 am. caseworker seems to be around 40 years lady.

She asked me to "Give me your earnings , payslips and dividends bank stmts etc."
She cross checked the payslips and dividends amounts in my bank statements, after calcuating the total gross she said gross is coming as more amount and I kept less amount in payslips.
Then I clearly mentioned that I am claming earning from Jan 2011 to Nov 2011 and mentioned the same in the application form.

and I told please look into the accountant letter and there is a table which i accountant showed each month paydate,everything and she refused to look into the accountant letter and sounds bit rude to me.

Then Casworker calculated the amount again and said that total earnings are OK.

Then i told her to look into the last 11 months payslips only as I shown in the accountant letter.
Finally she went inside and said will do some checks and came back after 20 min.

She then asked for company house letter, then I showed Limited Company formation Certification letter.

She then asked me for Degree certificate where I am claming points for Masters.I told her clearly that Degree certificate is not nequired as i have already shown in pervious application and same was ticked(mentioned) in the application form as well.

she went inside and came back after few minutes and insisted to show me again then I showed my certificate , went inside to do some checks and came back after 5 mintues.

she asked me to show the cohabliation documents and we gave and she has taken all of them and went inside again to do some checks with passports

I was full nervous and dont know whats happening!.

she came back after 20 minutes said that you can pay the fee at the counter number 6 and wait for one and half hour. I am bit relaxed and after the making the payment and when we are about to leave the building caseworker came back to me said that I want life in the UK ceftificates of me and my wife. Then I gave both.

Then she asked me for proof of maintainence funds, I told personal bank stmts which I have given to you is the proof, I dont understand why she asked me as maintainence funds proof is not required for ILR and required only for TIER1.

Finally after 11:45 we have given our passports with ILR stamp on it. I thought of filling complaint form but after getting ILR we bit relaxed.

Documents asked for:
payslips,dividend vouchers,invoices,company formation certificate,personal and business bank stmts,cohab docs,lifein the UK,Masters Degree certificate, proof of maintaince funds(personal bank stms)

Thanks.
Congrats on your success. Did you have any absences abroad?