ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I may freak out any moment

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lmuee08

I may freak out any moment

Post by lmuee08 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:53 am

:shock: Passports returned by HO using Special Delivery on 14/12/2011. It shows Deliveried on their royal mail website yesterday morning 15/12/2011. Husband is at home whole day, no post arrived at all. Called royal mail, was told the same thing - deliveried, no signature avaiable yet.

I've been very anxious and fraustrated since yesterday, just might freak out any moment.

What to do next??? Please, anyone help!!!!

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:43 am

you need to go to your local post office or main post office and you need to tell them what happen with your special delivery ref number and then they can check which post man handeled your document.

or you can wait a day it may arrive

check with your neighours or sometimes some streets have almost similar names and same house nunmbers

ta

lmuee08

Post by lmuee08 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:13 pm

thanks Punjab.

I've been "spinning" around in my living room the whole morning and hoping if there could be something come through the door. I cannot go to work because of the stress level is high. Called Royalmail again, was told they should not leave it with neighours, but still checked with all of them may be relevant. My door number is 4a, so I check number 4, and 4b, then 40 to 49. I'm setting off to the local delivery office now. :(

Punjab
BANNED

Post by Punjab » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:46 pm

so did you find it???