ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refused work visa from canada, uk visa?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Amrit4386

Refused work visa from canada, uk visa?

Post by Amrit4386 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:06 pm

Hi, my wife was refused a work visa on two occasions in the past 3 years from the canadian embassy, now that we are married and have applied for a spouse visa for the u.k, will the refused work visa play any role in the ECO's decision for the U.K visa?

mochyn
Diamond Member

Re: Refused work visa from canada, uk visa?

Post by mochyn » Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:20 am

Amrit4386 wrote:Hi, my wife was refused a work visa on two occasions in the past 3 years from the canadian embassy, now that we are married and have applied for a spouse visa for the u.k, will the refused work visa play any role in the ECO's decision for the U.K visa?
no simply put

Amrit4386

Post by Amrit4386 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:59 pm

sorry?

mochyn
Diamond Member

Re: Refused work visa from canada, uk visa?

Post by mochyn » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:44 am

Amrit4386 wrote:Hi, my wife was refused a work visa on two occasions in the past 3 years from the canadian embassy, now that we are married and have applied for a spouse visa for the u.k, will the refused work visa play any role in the ECO's decision for the U.K visa?
The refused work visa will have no role in the ECO's decision in assessing the application for a spousal visa