ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake in Accountant letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajani1981

Mistake in Accountant letter

Post by rajani1981 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:39 am

Hi All
I have made Tier-1 extension application recently. It is still under processing. I have noticed just now that there was a mistake in the invoice summary (self employment sole trader) prepared by the Accountant. The mistake is very simple. Two clients had their date of payments transpositioned. For ex. the date of receipt of payment for client1 is date1 and client2 is date2 as per the bank statement. But the accountant letter shows date2 for client1 and date1 for client2. If CW ignores this, its fine Else I guess there might be a rejection
My query is incase if its rejected on this basis, what action should I take,
I understand that after May,23, 2011, no new evidence is accepted as part of the appeal. If I take corrected CA letter, will it be a new evidence?

Thanks in advance.

instant_noodles
Newly Registered

Re: Mistake in Accountant letter

Post by instant_noodles » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:47 pm

rajani1981 wrote:Hi All
I have made Tier-1 extension application recently. It is still under processing. I have noticed just now that there was a mistake in the invoice summary (self employment sole trader) prepared by the Accountant. The mistake is very simple. Two clients had their date of payments transpositioned. For ex. the date of receipt of payment for client1 is date1 and client2 is date2 as per the bank statement. But the accountant letter shows date2 for client1 and date1 for client2. If CW ignores this, its fine Else I guess there might be a rejection
My query is incase if its rejected on this basis, what action should I take,
I understand that after May,23, 2011, no new evidence is accepted as part of the appeal. If I take corrected CA letter, will it be a new evidence?

Thanks in advance.
I dont think urs will count as new evidence as its a manual error made by accountant/you. ( new evidence comes into force when u submit any new document/old document to fulfill an earlier and/or new criteria)

The fact is supported by ur bank statement and invoice which u had already submitted and still remain the same evidence.

If u can try to contact UKBA ( in some cases if ur profile hasnt been passed to a case worker, UKBA can add some additional notes)

rajani1981

Re: Mistake in Accountant letter

Post by rajani1981 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:57 pm

instant_noodles wrote: I dont think urs will count as new evidence as its a manual error made by accountant/you. ( new evidence comes into force when u submit any new document/old document to fulfill an earlier and/or new criteria)

The fact is supported by ur bank statement and invoice which u had already submitted and still remain the same evidence.

If u can try to contact UKBA ( in some cases if ur profile hasnt been passed to a case worker, UKBA can add some additional notes)
Thanks for the response. But my case is already in processing with CW. One of the clients (client1 in the example above) has got verification letter. He said that he will be responding soon.