ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying Second Application Please help me URGENT turning 28

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

first2last4

Post by first2last4 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:50 am

If you've already secured point in this section then you really dont have to worry. But I've known cases where past earning was awarded no points due to lack of Income tax document
Knowledge which is concealed is lost -Hadith

root

Post by root » Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:57 am

Thank God.

I also talked to both telephone numbers and discussed this. they said its ok and fine. No problem

1.I will get degree from university in end of next week, which is late Should I submit just transcript and provisional certificate..

2. May I show letter from accountant of my current company on letter head for proof of past earnings..? ot Accountant should be of some other chartered company?

3. when i notarised passport, officer stamped it with notary public officer and signed and wrote attested.? its enough? this is notarised ?

Kiran234

Re: Applying Second Application Please help me URGENT turnin

Post by Kiran234 » Fri Sep 29, 2006 1:48 pm

i have had alook at your details and seems to be fine with me... except your income proof.. you have mentioned that you have provided them with tax returan and salary slips, i would suggest you to include your last 12 months bank statements(dont wory about the current balance and all) and also include a letter from a charted accountant with a statement of your account you can use the below example. i got my hsmp approval within 10 working days from the date they took the payment. belive me i had given them every thing i could and i also had organised everyhing in a seperate folder file accorting to their sections.

Pay month - Gross Pay
Jan - $$$$$
FEb - $$$$$

total - $$$$
Total in pounds - ££££

Hope this helps

root wrote:I am going to submit fresh application and now I dont have time as I am turning 28 on 22-OCT. My DOB is 22 OCT 1978. from pakistan. claiming 90 points. Under 28
There is check List. Please all help me.

1. Age allowance
1.notarized passport copy (2 pieces just to make sure that if one is not clear then other is clear)
2. 10th and 12th class origional certificate showing mine DOB
3. Origional Birth certificate in English
4.Pakitsan engineering council registration certificate showing my DOB

2. Education. claiming 15 points
I am Bachelors of engineering(Computer systems) from NED UET Karachi Pakitsan. ( I got marks in this section in previous application)
1. Origional Transcript of four years.
2. Orig Degree
3. Provisional certificate
4. Orig four years marks sheet

3. Work exp claiming 4 years 35 points
1. exp letters from 3 employees
2 appointment letters from 3 employees
3. Resume
4. Employment summary
Duration as mentioned on first employer from Apr 02 to 31 Oct
Duration of second employer 01-nov-2003 to 31 Nov-04
duration of current employer is from 01-dec-04 to onwards but date on exp letter is of 01-Aug-06
so approximately four years.
In previous application they have accepted just these 3 letters.
Problem with first employer that I have heard that company is now collapsed and may now be available at address which is mentioned in reference letter. Should I claim only 25 points for 2 yrs for 2 companies.

4. past earnings. claiming 35 points
i got complete marks in this section
1. 12 months pay slips
2. income certficate from employer

showing income >7500, so income band is 2 and pakistan category is D.
My company gave me bonus of trip of 2 persons. It is also mentioned on payslips and certficate. both evidences match. Do I need anything else to show bonus?

but if I eliminate this bonus then income is >5000 giving me 25 points.
what should I do?

5. Job adverts

6. for English proficiency i mentioned that I have studied in english medium and working in UK company and have been to UK before(UK visa on my notarised passport is also attached) so I am fluent in english.
Is it enough?

7. For enough qualification , I said same that my degree is attached and I am doing work in UK company.
8. any idea for cover letter
9.I have categorised each evidence in separate piles according to different sections and make a note on each pile showing evidence and points in it.
10. it is good to claim more marks in each section or less marks...?? as in case of mine past earbings and work experience. If they dont satisfy with my evidence then will they awarded me zero ? e.g if they dont satisfy with my bonus or with one employer letter, will they give straight zero to me?

I know It is mentioned that points rewarded in prev app may not be awarded in new app thats why I am asking you help. Please consider my case and give me suggestions. if I need to make change in anything then Please help me in this regard.
I dont have much time. I have to submit application in end of week so Please help me. This is extremely critical for me to get this HSMP.
Thanx in advance

root

hello

Post by root » Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:53 pm

1.I will get degree from university in end of next week, which is late Should I submit just transcript and provisional certificate..

2. May I show letter from accountant of my current company on letter head for proof of past earnings..? ot Accountant should be of some other chartered company?

3. when i notarised passport, officer stamped it with notary public officer and signed and wrote attested.? its enough? this is notarised ?

4. My wage slips r on company letter head and stamped by employer, shud they necessary be signed by employer..?

giblet
United States of America

Post by giblet » Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:08 pm

Hey root,

Can you stop spamming through PM? Thanks.

root

Post by root » Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:06 am

I really appreciate all the people who answered my queries, gave me suggestions. Their suggestions and help are really valuable for me.
I am grateful that these people took time to answer me.
and wished me good luck.

CrystalCanada
Newly Registered

Post by CrystalCanada » Tue Oct 03, 2006 4:26 pm

AGE= Certified copy of passport and original birth certificate is enough (do not send uneccessary documenttation)

EDUCATION=Evidence looks good, but I would suggest getting NARIC b/c you may get a new Caseworker who will assess your application differently from previous worker.

EXPERIENCE:
The Caseworker is looking not only for proof that you WORKED for 4 years...but that the position is a GRADUATE level position. Having a degree does not mean that your job REQUIRES one as part of the hiring process. I believe that this is where you lost points on your first application.

Suggestions:
*Each employment letter should be dated, should include your job-title, your start-end dates, your salary. It should also list your duties/responsibilites...it should also state that your position is "graduate level" (meaning that you NEED a post-secondary degree to obtain this position). THIS IS REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT!!!
*If your employer will not write this in the letter find a recent job call for your exact position (stating that a degree is required) and have it endorced and stamped by your employer. (It worked for me!)
*you only need 65 points so don't claim MORE if you don't think you will be granted. I would suggest claiming 2 years for employment exp as your evidence seems to verify this better then 4 years!

HOPE THIS HELPS!

root

Post by root » Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:28 am

I have sent app in the end of sept which is received in Oct, then how can one give pay slip of Sep.

I didnt provide pay slip of oct and my employer letter also dont cover this.
because my employer have sent signed letter from UK almost 2 weeks. and he cant sign in advance of mine salary letter.
so i think if one is applying in end of month then for him one month less is fine. so I covered Sep 05 to Aug 06.