ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:24 pm

XnailaX wrote:aw mashallah sis. I pray ur love grows more nd more 4 each oda.
Lucky? Me? Nah!!
But Yea id say my huby's more lucky 2 hav a princess lyk me by his side....

:D

Yes he is! Inshallah you both will be together soon. Its nice that we have a forum like this so we all could help each other get through these tough times. I've learnt so much from the members of this forum.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

Hashim89

Post by Hashim89 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:37 pm

shade00 wrote:
Yes he is! Inshallah you both will be together soon. Its nice that we have a forum like this so we all could help each other get through these tough times. I've learnt so much from the members of this forum.
Likewise ! Fantastic thread ! - I hope everyone gets positive news soon. Inshallah.
Submitted: 15/07/2011 - Lahore
Rejected
Appeal Lodged: 9/09/2011
AIT Date given: 30th January 2012
** Decision Overturned **
Call In Letter Received: 31st January 2012.
Passport Collected ** 14th March 2012 **

abid_abz_hussain
Newly Registered

Spouse visa

Post by abid_abz_hussain » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:59 pm

hi , me n finacee just got engaged one month ago , we will be applying for spouse visa in june , when she comes back for our wedding to pak ,

our wedding is dated end of august , but shes coming to pak in june ,

would it be okay , if we do nikkah in june and apply for spouse visa ????

she would have her paper work like , statements , payslips , property reports , accomodation agreement and stuff , i will also have my english test and tb test ?

we got ample pics of us on our engagement , plus good proof of communication in shape of , phone bills , skype , sms markaz , emails and stuff !!

okara87

Post by okara87 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:44 am

hi guys,

i have updated the spreadsheet. if there are any updates let me know! :)
Information for Applicants and Appellants

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 2ltSmpxaXc

amber98kaka
Newly Registered

Post by amber98kaka » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Hello naila hope you ok av bin so so busy running around with hubby everywhere lol..... Have you heard anything yet i was thinking about you lastnight my Duas are with you always inshallah you and hubby will be together I know how much pain you going through without husband I had the same feeling as you I understand everybit xxxxx

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:24 pm

shade00 wrote:
*Nazia wrote:
XnailaX wrote:righh wel im not gona say anything bout how much tym i spent wiv huby cso u'l al b like..shut up naila, u dnt kno wht it feels like to b away from him then lol.but trust me I DO!!....lolzz..

if it wasnt for my dad, i'd b like u guys..but mashallah i spent alot of tym wiv hubby in pakistan...and i've been here in UK for 1year and 1 month...seem like 10 years kasme lol..

look at al this mushy mushy goin round eh lol..bles ur heart guys!!!..

nazia sis,,,,u asked sumthing before that if eco rejected ur visa cos ur applying to late after ur wedding,can i ask why ur applying 2 years later??..was it the age??..cos if it was then they wnt say anything cos i was 19 when i gt maried and had to wait 2 years cos they changed the law same day we applied!!!. xxx
Lol so you spent more time with your hubby married then being back here in the UK eh? You lucky girl

The reason why it has taken me this long is because i couldnt find a bloody job, 2-3years before marriage i was in the same boat and bcos i have a disability i am deaf that made it even harder to get a job.

When i came back from Pakistan newly married i tried sooo hard to find a job to call him over but nothing came my way. Thtas why it has taken me soooo long...

I even told my hubby that its not easy for me to get a job and you will have to wait for me for a while until someone gives me a job, and the best thing about hubby is he doesnt see me as deaf, he sees me as a normal girl and he said never mind i love you thats why i married you and i will wait for you, obviously it hasnt been easy at all but what else could i have done?
Mashallah!

May Allah s.w.a give us all happiness and keep us on the right track in deen.
Ameen

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:01 pm

ameen to ur duas xx

@ shade...Inshallah bro...:)

@ okara..finally..we hav sum1 to update the spreadsheet...jzk for ur help..

@amber..sis.!!!!..look guys that wat happens, when ur partners cum over, u forget evry1 else ..lol..im kidding amber..aw missed u sis...jzk for ur duas sis...ameen..xx..inshallah Allah swt will unite us 1 day!...yeh im stil goin thru the pain, but no point in crying is ther...lol..jus smile and say evrything wil b ok..!..xx...tc sis and look after urself..xx

Rucy786

Post by Rucy786 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Sallam

My Wife visa never got done because the test EMD was expired.

Does she need to retake a test and Submit the Papers again or will the old papers be okay?

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:10 pm

Rucy786 wrote:Sallam

Does she need to retake a test and Submit the Papers again or will the old papers be okay?
If the test has expired then she will have to do it again.

Is the EMD test even on the accepted test list? Check to see because if it is not accepted by the Home Office then there is no point taking it.

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:27 pm

enigma321 wrote:

Is the EMD test even on the accepted test list? Check to see because if it is not accepted by the Home Office then there is no point taking it.
Whats the EMD test?

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:03 pm

My husband did EMD we applied in June 2011, however visa was refused on other grounds. We appealed in September 2011 and did not have to do test again.

But now I think EMD are no longer valid, ours was a different case as we applied initially when it was acceptable. So that's why we did not have to do another test.
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:04 pm

*Nazia wrote:
XnailaX wrote:righh wel im not gona say anything bout how much tym i spent wiv huby cso u'l al b like..shut up naila, u dnt kno wht it feels like to b away from him then lol.but trust me I DO!!....lolzz..

if it wasnt for my dad, i'd b like u guys..but mashallah i spent alot of tym wiv hubby in pakistan...and i've been here in UK for 1year and 1 month...seem like 10 years kasme lol..

nazia sis,,,,u asked sumthing before that if eco rejected ur visa cos ur applying to late after ur wedding,can i ask why ur applying 2 years later??..was it the age??..cos if it was then they wnt say anything cos i was 19 when i gt maried and had to wait 2 years cos they changed the law same day we applied!!!. xxx
Lol so you spent more time with your hubby married then being back here in the UK eh? You lucky girl

The reason why it has taken me this long is because i couldnt find a bloody job, 2-3years before marriage i was in the same boat and bcos i have a disability i am deaf that made it even harder to get a job.

When i came back from Pakistan newly married i tried sooo hard to find a job to call him over but nothing came my way. Thtas why it has taken me soooo long...

I even told my hubby that its not easy for me to get a job and you will have to wait for me for a while until someone gives me a job, and the best thing about hubby is he doesnt see me as deaf, he sees me as a normal girl and he said never mind i love you thats why i married you and i will wait for you, obviously it hasnt been easy at all but what else could i have done?
Sister Nazia, you are in my duas! I pray Allah swt makes you successful and gives you soo much happiness by uniting you with your loved one. x
Allah is the greatest!

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:33 pm

enigma321 wrote:

Yeah EMD is not on the approved list.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... -tests.pdf
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

okara87

Post by okara87 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:58 am

wjd1 wrote:to equisit 33:

salaams its hard to answer- it varies so much i was given deadline of 22 dec 2011 after submitting appeal back in august and still i have not heard anything.

from others experiences some have it overturned within 3 months or hear back with court date others (few e.g on spreadsheet) have it overturned within a month of the deadline date. its a lottery just like the initial application.

wife applied 21/04/11
refused 6/7/11
appeal submitted 28/7/11
acknowledgement: 14/8/11 with 22 dec deadline for eco to respond.
@wjd- have u received any news?
Information for Applicants and Appellants

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 2ltSmpxaXc

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:53 pm

Just a quick question.. once passport is stamped with visa, how many days does applicant get in order to travel to the UK by? Btw we are still waiting for Call letter.
Allah is the greatest!

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:09 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:
*Nazia wrote:

Sister Nazia, you are in my duas! I pray Allah swt makes you successful and gives you soo much happiness by uniting you with your loved one. x
Aww Ameen Thumma Ameen

Same goes to you too, May Allah s.w.t always keep you happy too

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:Just a quick question.. once passport is stamped with visa, how many days does applicant get in order to travel to the UK by? Btw we are still waiting for Call letter.
Its used be 28days didnt it?
I think it is still the same unless its been changed
UKBA cant even stick to a set of rules without changing them ALL the time which is ridicolous!

wjd1
Newly Registered

Post by wjd1 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:58 pm

to okara 87

salaams-sorry haven't been on the website in a while. yeh i received a letter with court date for 10th of jan in bham,sheldon courts. the letter was dated 4 nov altho my stupid solicitor sat on it for two weeks before telling me, so i found out 30 nov.

so just preparing further docs for hearing- i thort i would have got some more info from them.i.e why they are sticking to original decision-but nothing so, mayb they still havent bothered reading my appeal. my solicitor said he would chase but a few more weeks wont make much of a difference now lol.

ps.congrats to you Equisit-thankfully the waiting game has finished for you... thats all it is ppl- the decison is inevitable they just want to make it as long as possible so others are put off.thats the sad truth.

jalebi

Post by jalebi » Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:53 pm

I've been told the English course can be taken at SLS college and passed within a month if the person taking the test is educated to a reasonable standard.

On a side note, there is a rumour going round that in April of next year there is going to be a law change which states that people earning 20,000 a year will only be allowed to call over their spouses. Any truth in this?

mrsidrees
Newly Registered

Post by mrsidrees » Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:56 pm

Salaam to all brothers and sisters

I have posted in the past on this forum and then I disappeared! However I have always been checking to see how people are getting on with this horrible visa process that we are all going through.

Let me tell you my story sorry if it seems long!

I submitted my hubbys application back in June this year and was told it was refused only because the Eco officer did not believe I could support my hubby. That was the only reason given. I then consulted my solicitor gathered all the evidence I was told to get and lodged the appeal here in uk. Deadline given was end of jan!

I have a permanent full time job however am on maternity leave now! Babys on way and am praying to Allah SWT that my hubby is here b4 baby is due. Am soo happy that Allah has blessed me with the hope of having a baby, as that has really helped through this horrible process however If things were different I am sure I would have enjoyed this pregnancy more than ever, dont get me wrong not that am not enjoying it I wouldnt change it for a second!

When times are hard I sit back and think why can't we just be a normal couple living here, but whatever happens it really does happen for a reason. If you look around us nowadays there are couples that are together but yet soo far! Then that makes me think it doesnt matter where my hubby is, as long as Allah SWT keeps us in each others hearts.

Once again sorry for going on n on!

Finally just a quick question Has anyone been successful in appeal review in a similar situation as mine or did it go to court?

Please remember me in your duas

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:12 am

jalebi wrote:I've been told the English course can be taken at SLS college and passed within a month if the person taking the test is educated to a reasonable standard.

On a side note, there is a rumour going round that in April of next year there is going to be a law change which states that people earning 20,000 a year will only be allowed to call over their spouses. Any truth in this?
My husband is at SLS college and doing the course there but he is not educated to a resonable standard but insha'Allah he will pass, I am praying so badly.

SLS college is recognised by UKBA, now you can inly do the English test at set English test providers

nazema

Post by nazema » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:25 am

Hi

my hubby did his english test with SLS college and his english level is very weak. He only studied with them for 1 week and i really helped him practice the basics.

He passed 1st time around and it was accepted by Home Office.
Spreadsheet containing useful data for Appellants and Applicants:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... E&hl=en_US

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:01 am

mrsidrees wrote:Salaam to all brothers and sisters

I have posted in the past on this forum and then I disappeared! However I have always been checking to see how people are getting on with this horrible visa process that we are all going through.

Let me tell you my story sorry if it seems long!

I submitted my hubbys application back in June this year and was told it was refused only because the Eco officer did not believe I could support my hubby. That was the only reason given. I then consulted my solicitor gathered all the evidence I was told to get and lodged the appeal here in uk. Deadline given was end of jan!

I have a permanent full time job however am on maternity leave now! Babys on way and am praying to Allah SWT that my hubby is here b4 baby is due. Am soo happy that Allah has blessed me with the hope of having a baby, as that has really helped through this horrible process however If things were different I am sure I would have enjoyed this pregnancy more than ever, dont get me wrong not that am not enjoying it I wouldnt change it for a second!

When times are hard I sit back and think why can't we just be a normal couple living here, but whatever happens it really does happen for a reason. If you look around us nowadays there are couples that are together but yet soo far! Then that makes me think it doesnt matter where my hubby is, as long as Allah SWT keeps us in each others hearts.

Once again sorry for going on n on!

Finally just a quick question Has anyone been successful in appeal review in a similar situation as mine or did it go to court?

Please remember me in your duas
Please check your PM sis.
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:02 am

wjd1 wrote:
ps.congrats to you Equisit-thankfully the waiting game has finished for you... thats all it is ppl- the decison is inevitable they just want to make it as long as possible so others are put off.thats the sad truth.
I know finally it is over. Alhumdhulila I kept my faith in Allah swt and we have therefore been successful.

They just want to drag things on and on making it a complete misery for us. But Allah is the most merciful. May he grant visa's for all those waiting!!! Ameen! :D
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:05 am

*Nazia wrote:
Exquisit33 wrote:Just a quick question.. once passport is stamped with visa, how many days does applicant get in order to travel to the UK by? Btw we are still waiting for Call letter.
Its used be 28days didnt it?
I think it is still the same unless its been changed
UKBA cant even stick to a set of rules without changing them ALL the time which is ridicolous!
I hope it is 28 days. Yeah I know, they make changes every two minutes! :(
Allah is the greatest!