ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Third Party Contributor

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maverick_76

Third Party Contributor

Post by maverick_76 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:12 am

Hi Everyone, Can third party contribution come from a company rather than individual or individuals.
Guidance says that" funds can be made available from one or more other people (known as ‘a third party or parties’)"

So does that mean literally only 'people' or it can also consist of business body. Thanks again!
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

maverick_76

Re: Third Party Contributor

Post by maverick_76 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:32 am

maverick_76 wrote:Hi Everyone, Can third party contribution come from a company rather than individual or individuals.
Guidance says that" funds can be made available from one or more other people (known as ‘a third party or parties’)"

So does that mean literally only 'people' or it can also consist of business body. Thanks again!
I think I found the answer and will post for the benefit of other people here. This point is not mentioned in the main guidance however if you look at the sample letter on page 53 of guidance you can see that in sample letter two where it states "I [name] represent [corporate body] which has £ ...."

This as far as I am concerned means that a third party can be a corporate body as well. Please anybody, if you feel otherwise please let me know.

Thanks

sukhisin
Newly Registered

Re: Third Party Contributor

Post by sukhisin » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:44 pm

maverick_76 wrote:
maverick_76 wrote:Hi Everyone, Can third party contribution come from a company rather than individual or individuals.

I think I found the answer and will post for the benefit of other people here. This point is not mentioned in the main guidance however if you look at the sample letter on page 53 of guidance you can see that in sample letter two where it states "I [name] represent [corporate body] which has £ ...."

This as far as I am concerned means that a third party can be a corporate body as well. Please anybody, if you feel otherwise please let me know.

Thanks

yes you are right, third party can be a corporate body.

maverick_76

Post by maverick_76 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:48 pm

@sukhisin - Do you know some one on the forum or anywhere else who has applied using - corporate body as third party contributor? Thanks