ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:45 pm

nazema wrote:Hi

my hubby did his english test with SLS college and his english level is very weak. He only studied with them for 1 week and i really helped him practice the basics.

He passed 1st time around and it was accepted by Home Office.
Masha'Allah that is good to hear.
Thank you sis now I have complete faith that my hubby will pass too first time insha'Allah

His sister is masha'Allah very clever and educated in English and I have told her to help him and bless my hubby he is trying even though it isnt easy at all for them,

He was telling me that some people actually started crying because they just couldnt do it

Hubby said something about the 24th Dec I think thats when his exam is

Everyone please remember my hubby in your du'aas that he passes so he can submit the papers asap x

fbutt09

Post by fbutt09 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:21 pm

Salams to all you guys.

I have only just found this forum but needless to say that I have got so much information from all you people already.

It is a shame that I had already submitted my application as I would have added in some more additional evidence. InshAllah, it will get accepted first time though.

Question: Gerrys did not send any of our application photocopies to ISM? Such a waste of money and effort! I was truly surprised that only originals were sent?

I sometimes get some negative thoughts creeping in but inshAllah im doing dua.

I have my dates within the signature below. Its been a week already. Not holding out too much hope for a miracle 'one month' visa acceptance with the holidays approaching. But again I do dua that Allah hayr kuray!!

Anways, I wish you guys a swift reunion with your respective spouses. :!:

okara87

Post by okara87 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:55 pm

wjd1 wrote:to okara 87

salaams-sorry haven't been on the website in a while. yeh i received a letter with court date for 10th of jan in bham,sheldon courts. the letter was dated 4 nov altho my stupid solicitor sat on it for two weeks before telling me, so i found out 30 nov.

so just preparing further docs for hearing- i thort i would have got some more info from them.i.e why they are sticking to original decision-but nothing so, mayb they still havent bothered reading my appeal. my solicitor said he would chase but a few more weeks wont make much of a difference now lol.

ps.congrats to you Equisit-thankfully the waiting game has finished for you... thats all it is ppl- the decison is inevitable they just want to make it as long as possible so others are put off.thats the sad truth.
hopefully the appeal will be allowed. we are in the same boat :/

@the others: updating as i go along....i am definetly noticing that application times are a lot quicker now
Information for Applicants and Appellants

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 2ltSmpxaXc

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:06 pm

walaikumsalaam fbutt..welcome to the forum..

i pray ur huby gets his visa first tym round..xx..

and yes with alot of duas he wil b here in no tym sis.xx..

u shud b expecing ur docs to go under process after 13 days of submission xx...( but like u sed, its holidays so MIGHT take longer)..

good luck x

@okara..thx sis for updating the spreadsheet..may Allah reward u for ur help..

but make sure u dont confuse urself...write thoes who hav submitted documents seperatly ok..and put the appeals seperate..i can see u havent added any new ppl..

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:30 pm

Hi

From 2day onwards appeals fees for oral hearing will be 140 pounds
For decision DETERMINED with the PAPERS PROVIDED will be 80 pounds

@Nazia
It used to be 28 days but now it has changed to 3 months but i dont know if it same 4 ppl whose appealed

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:16 pm

aaaaaa123 wrote:Hi

@Nazia
It used to be 28 days but now it has changed to 3 months but i dont know if it same 4 ppl whose appealed
I heard it was 23days then 3 months and tbh i dont even know which is correct

I thought it was going to be more than that to appeal but shukr that doesnt sound like a big amount to appeal

okara87

Post by okara87 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:28 pm

[quote="XnailaX"]walaikumsalaam fbutt..welcome to the forum..

i pray ur huby gets his visa first tym round..xx..

and yes with alot of duas he wil b here in no tym sis.xx..

u shud b expecing ur docs to go under process after 13 days of submission xx...( but like u sed, its holidays so MIGHT take longer)..

good luck x

@okara..thx sis for updating the spreadsheet..may Allah reward u for ur help..

but make sure u dont confuse urself...write thoes who hav submitted documents seperatly ok..and put the appeals seperate..i can see u havent added any new ppl..[/quotte]

i'm not sure what you mean. the applicants and appellants are seperate though they obviously ovderlap when some of the applicants have to appeal. plus it is updated...
Information for Applicants and Appellants

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 2ltSmpxaXc

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:51 am

Just wanted to ask, what does Application forwarded to Islamabad OC mean exactly?

Im guessing it means that it has been sent off for processing but where is this Islamabad OC place?

Our application was submitted in Islamabad.

_Atif_
Newly Registered

Post by _Atif_ » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:13 am

enigma321 wrote:Just wanted to ask, what does Application forwarded to Islamabad OC mean exactly?

Im guessing it means that it has been sent off for processing but where is this Islamabad OC place?

Our application was submitted in Islamabad.
The application has been sent to Islamabad, the status wont change until they actually open your visa application and start to check it

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:22 am

Salam everyone!

Alhumdhulila! My husband received Call Letter this morning. He has just done a new TB test (as old one expired) and will be submitting passport Insha'Allah tomorrow morning. Fees is 4200 rps. Please all make dua it goes smoothly and that the passport is stamped quickly Ameen!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

What date shall we say he will be traveling on?

Jazakallah khair for all your duas, Insha'Allah I make continuous duas for your visas to be granted just as swiftly! Ameen! :D :D :D
Allah is the greatest!

KPK1
Newly Registered

Post by KPK1 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:37 am

*Nazia wrote:
aaaaaa123 wrote:Hi

@Nazia
I heard it was 23days then 3 months and tbh i dont even know which is correct

I thought it was going to be more than that to appeal but shukr that doesnt sound like a big amount to appeal
It's three calendar months from the date the visa is stamped.

KPK1
Newly Registered

Post by KPK1 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:40 am

Exquisit33 wrote:Salam everyone!

Alhumdhulila! My husband received Call Letter this morning. He has just done a new TB test (as old one expired) and will be submitting passport Insha'Allah tomorrow morning. Fees is 4200 rps. Please all make dua it goes smoothly and that the passport is stamped quickly Ameen!

Jazakallah khair for all your duas, Insha'Allah I make continuous duas for your visas to be granted just as swiftly! Ameen! :D :D :D
Ameen.

Masha'Allah. Really pleased to hear this news. Just put a date a week or two after the day the passport is submitted.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:32 am

KPK1 wrote:

Ameen.

Masha'Allah. Really pleased to hear this news. Just put a date a week or two after the day the passport is submitted.
Thank you for the kind words! :) Ok, I will tell my hubby to do just that Insha'Allah!!!
Allah is the greatest!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:33 am

WITE DOWN 1ST JANUARY 2012??..LOL...happy new years come early for sis exquisit!..

many many congratulations to u and ur huby.!!!..

wish u very happy, successful, long lasting, loving, fun,mushy mushy, life together...ameen xx

u;ve bena great sis to hav around...gona mis u loads...anway, i knew i had to hand u over to ur huby 1 day lol..and now its come..;)

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:40 am

XnailaX wrote:WITE DOWN 1ST JANUARY 2012??..LOL...happy new years come early for sis exquisit!..

many many congratulations to u and ur huby.!!!..

wish u very happy, successful, long lasting, loving, fun,mushy mushy, life together...ameen xx

u;ve bena great sis to hav around...gona mis u loads...anway, i knew i had to hand u over to ur huby 1 day lol..and now its come..;)
Lol.. Aww thank you! don't worry I'm not going nowhere, I will try and help as much as I can Insha'Allah! If there are any questions please feel free to ask, as soo many wonderful people on the board that have helped me get through this tough time.

THANK YOU ALL!!!
Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:42 pm

Right can someone please tell me what does my husband need to bring with him to the UK?

What will be requested from him at the airport, or what can my husband be expected to provide?

What questions will he be asked?
Allah is the greatest!

enigma321

Post by enigma321 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:52 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:Right can someone please tell me what does my husband need to bring with him to the UK?

What will be requested from him at the airport, or what can my husband be expected to provide?

Im not fully sure but one thing I was told for when my wife comes it to make sure that they have the application and related papers in their hand luggage. They could be asked to show them.

So the whole application with the form and stuff, keep it close by.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:18 pm

^^ yes enigma...thats true..

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:15 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:Right can someone please tell me what does my husband need to bring with him to the UK?

Passport
TB Certificate
Embarkation card
and plenty of miitai for all of us :D

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:50 pm

^^^^ haha..classic!!!!...

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:40 pm

batleykhan wrote:

Passport
TB Certificate
Embarkation card
and plenty of miitai for all of us :D
Which selection would you like Batley bro? Barfi? Pateesa (I think that's what it's called, the one that melts in the mouth) lol, thanks for all your support!!!! Remember I almost had a heart-attack when my hubby's visa was refused!!!! You really helped me get through this! Thanks bro!!!!

So is it true then the whole application (vaf4a)? I think my husband sent it back to me when I appealed. I have all the paperwork with me in the UK! What now???? :shock:
Allah is the greatest!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:36 pm

ohhhh...doesnt he hav photocopies??..

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:37 pm

XnailaX wrote:ohhhh...doesnt he hav photocopies??..
Spoke to hubby he said he has photocopies of the initial application he submitted.. Phew!!!! Is it just that?

Checklist:

Passport
TB Certificate
Vaf4a Application copy

Let me know if anything else needs adding. Does anyone know the questions that he will be asked at the airport?
:wink:
Allah is the greatest!

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:48 pm

pm sis ^^^^

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:09 pm

Masha'Allah that is very good news
Nice to hear positive things happening x