ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need suggestions from Moderators r any expert urgent please

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vorionsanty

Need suggestions from Moderators r any expert urgent please

Post by vorionsanty » Wed Oct 04, 2006 6:33 am

Dear Friends these are my timelines

Application submitted to HO on 28-09-2006 as told by my agent in UK and dont have any details further. Can anyone plz clarify on the lines below plz.

I have actually lodged my HSMP application through an agent in UK and submitted all my documents to him and made payment to him and he said that he will be the authorised rep to recieve communication on behalf of me in UK. He said that my HSMP application is lodged last week on Thursday so i asked him for the docket no of royalmail/courier service through which he had send the documents and even asked to give me the payment details which he had made(i.e., either credit card/postal order/any relevant means) but he says that it is not authorised to give me the docket details and payment details for which he adds that even if i have these details i cant get response from HSMP team and he says that i m going to get my ref no in 2 to 3 weeks. please help me in this regard and kindly suggest me.
Thank u for u all.

vorionsanty

Post by vorionsanty » Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:45 am

Dear Friends plz if u can give me information that will be a great help to me. plz help me in this regard because i hope the agent is trying to play around with me. plzzzzzzzz any valuable suggestions would be of a great help to me plz.
Thank u
Vorion.