ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 General Dependent Extension - Documents

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sebasam
Newly Registered

Tier 1 General Dependent Extension - Documents

Post by Sebasam » Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:49 pm

Hi All,
I need to apply for my Tier 1 general extension application in ealry next year along with my spouse and child. I have the following questions to be cleared. Pls help

1) What are all the required documents needed for my spouse & my kid (less than 2 years) ?

2) How much Maintenance Fund should I show for all of us ( 3 people -including me) provided I am working in UK for the past 15 months.

3) If I have my required fund for all of us in my own bank account. Is that enough to show one original copy of the bank statements for myself & 2 photocopy of the same for my 2 dependents?

4) Do I need to have my spouse name on my bank account as a joint account? or my standalone account is enough to support both of them?

Thanks in advance.

kadik
India

Post by kadik » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:25 am

Hi All,
I need to apply for my Tier 1 general extension application in ealry next year along with my spouse and child. I have the following questions to be cleared. Pls help

1) What are all the required documents needed for my spouse & my kid (less than 2 years) ?
- Fund Maintainence Proof
- Relationship Proof
- Passports

2) How much Maintenance Fund should I show for all of us ( 3 people -including me) provided I am working in UK for the past 15 months.
- 800+533+533 (if you stay for more than 12 months in UK) or 800 +1600+1600 (If you stay for less than 12 months in UK)

3) If I have my required fund for all of us in my own bank account. Is that enough to show one original copy of the bank statements for myself & 2 photocopy of the same for my 2 dependents?
- If you are applying together, one orginal proof should be fine (mention the same as part of the cover letter)

4) Do I need to have my spouse name on my bank account as a joint account? or my standalone account is enough to support both of them?
- Not required - Your standalone account is enough

Thanks in advance.

Sebasam
Newly Registered

Post by Sebasam » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:27 am

Thanks a lot Kadik for your quick reply.