ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help about Special Delivery Please !!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

selino1
Newly Registered

Help about Special Delivery Please !!!

Post by selino1 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:41 pm

Hello I just sent my PSW application by special delivery as its required and I added an special delivery envelope my address on it. I was tracking my post with the barcode on the receipt BUT I just realised I didnt pay anything for the other special delivery envelope I put inside !!!!! Because gentleman at the post office didnt ask me to pay for that. I am worrying about it now Ok my post is there but how can I get my documents back? What do you think? do you think that special delivery envelope is enough so I got it for free ? or there will be a problem for returning and what should I do ???? please help me :shock:

FORESTJUNYI
Newly Registered

Post by FORESTJUNYI » Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:47 pm

From what i know, they will return your documents via record delivery if you did not include any return envelope.

Dont worry, it will be fine.

Re: Help about Special Delivery Please !!!

Post by 2012 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:11 pm

selino1 wrote:Hello I just sent my PSW application by special delivery as its required and I added an special delivery envelope my address on it. I was tracking my post with the barcode on the receipt BUT I just realised I didnt pay anything for the other special delivery envelope I put inside !!!!! Because gentleman at the post office didnt ask me to pay for that. I am worrying about it now Ok my post is there but how can I get my documents back? What do you think? do you think that special delivery envelope is enough so I got it for free ? or there will be a problem for returning and what should I do ???? please help me :shock:
1. Dont worry too much as it is not a requirement to include a prepaid envelope.
2. If you did include one but postage has not been paid for it then HO will use their standard delivery service.
3. Dont get stressed too much................

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:29 am

or.... submit change of circumstances form, explain the situation and include sp.delivery envelope.

the general correspondence from ukba is via 2nd class post so i dont know why would they change it to recorded post just for you, as the above poster has suggester.

i never had the same problem so i am just raising a point for others to ponder over and give you a reply

FORESTJUNYI
Newly Registered

Post by FORESTJUNYI » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:54 am

arsenal49 wrote:or.... submit change of circumstances form, explain the situation and include sp.delivery envelope.

the general correspondence from ukba is via 2nd class post so i dont know why would they change it to recorded post just for you, as the above poster has suggester.

i never had the same problem so i am just raising a point for others to ponder over and give you a reply
But frow ukba website they say they will return the documents via record delivery? Just to clarify...

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:08 am

UKBA usually return passports and original docs by recorded delivery.

Acknowledgement letters and biometric letters are sent by 2nd class post.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... gevidence/