ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Salary slips and tax returns mandatory for EC ?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maar

Salary slips and tax returns mandatory for EC ?

Post by maar » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:10 pm

Hi All,

I'm in UK as WP dependent for the last one year and I was not working in this period.

Now, I need to go to India for EC.

Is it mandatory to show them my salary slips and tax returns for EC as I don't have both of them. However, my spouce is in UK and he will be sponcering me.

Any advice on this would be of great help to me.

Thanks..Maar

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:23 pm

Hi,

Given your circumstances, it seems that your spouse will have to sponsor you "financially". For this, you will need a letter from your spouse confirming the intention to:
a) accommodate you during your stay in UK, and
b) take care of your maintenance and subsistence in UK.

Since the financial burden will now be on your spouse, he will have to submit revelant documents to prove his claim that he can support you financially. Though not an exhaustive list, but I guess he (spouse - your sponser) will have to enclose the following along with the cover letter:-
1. Bank account statement to cover last 4-6 months.
2. P60 / Income Tax return.
3. Formal documents to show that he either owns or rents an accommodation that is big enough for you to settle in temporarily.
4. Employment contract.

Your sponsor can forward all these papers to you, and you can then attach them with your EC application. The best place to find out what all documents you will need from your financial sponser is the BHC at which you will apply for EC.

regards

root

Post by root » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:28 pm

sushdmehta

Can sponsor be any person like friend,ex employer etc or he must be ur blood relative?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:32 pm

Don't think there is any restriction on who a sponsor ought to be.

regards

maar

Post by maar » Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:43 pm

Hi sushdmehta ,

Thanks for your help.

I have all documents with me from my sponcer, my worry is that they should not reject saying that I'm not submittied my payslips/tax returns.

Thanks..Maar.