ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

i have tier1 which is going to expire in 7 months plz help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rajaposh33
Newly Registered

i have tier1 which is going to expire in 7 months plz help

Post by rajaposh33 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:47 pm

Hi all, i have tier1(general) which i was issued to me in July 2010 but due to personal reasons i couldn't come down to UK , and this visa will be expiring in 7 months ,is it advisable for me to travel to UK now, please advice me regarding . is it possible to extend

thank you

kadik
India

Post by kadik » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:49 pm

If you are sure you will meet the income criteria (12 months = India income plus UK income) and get the required points for all other attributes; then it would be possible to extend.

Note:
- No uplifting ratio on your income will be applied while extending your visa
- You can covert your Indian income using exchange rate from ONDA website (example if you earn INR 83000 then it would be calculated as GBP 1000 approx.)
- You can only apply for extention only from UK.
- I am not sure whether your initial visa was granted under Immigration Rules in place before 6 April 2010; if this is the case then you have different slab for income. anyway refere to http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... /earnings/

All the best!

rajaposh33
Newly Registered

Post by rajaposh33 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:49 am

Hi Kadik Thank U FOR UR VALUABLE reply I was Granted tier1 after April 2010 where the income shown is GBP35,000 IN UK only ,but due to personal reasons i dropped visa in india and it was issued in july but unfortuanatley i could'nt come down ,now every thing is fine for me to fly back so only thing i wanna know is because i was outside uk for long time will the extension process possible and you told that i can show income in( india + uk) which is giving me a new hope thank u very much . thank you