ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

CoS allocation completed, new CoS request

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jimjace
Newly Registered

CoS allocation completed, new CoS request

Post by jimjace » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:07 am

Hi,

Current Visa: PSW Tier1
Switching to Tier 2

I have worked for my company for 18 months, they are a registered sponsor , but they only had one CoS per year, which they gave me in October, but my application was refused because the Salary was below than specified for Programmer Code 2132.

Now my company has increased my salary to 26K but my Visa is expiring on 11 January. Now they have made a request for another CoS, which UKBA woman says take 5 working days.

I am stressed and just want to ask , can there be any reason for it to take longer than 5 days or can they refuse to grant my company a new CoS for any reason.

Also, is there such thing when people can apply with 28 days after thier expiry of current visa?

Also do you guys really think is it worth paying £500-£700 to the immigration advisor for filling out the applications form. The only reason for refusal was my pay, all other point were granted.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: CoS allocation completed, new CoS request

Post by geriatrix » Sat Dec 24, 2011 8:16 pm

jimjace wrote:do you guys really think is it worth paying £500-£700 to the immigration advisor for filling out the applications form.
Are you out of your mind? :shock:
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

arsenal49
Diamond Member

Post by arsenal49 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:14 pm

lawyers use same black-ink pens as you do and relies on YOU to provide them information with.

if you think that lawyer filling out form alone for you is worth £500-700 than, well, i am gob smacked .....