ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:39 am

Sammad wrote:Hi, just wanted to ask, yaar why is saab praising Allah? when they get the visa? Allah has nothing to do with this. Do you really think Allah really answers your prayers? while there are starving children in the world who's prayers go unanswered?

Take care everyone.
:roll:
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

okara87

Post by okara87 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:24 am

Luscious 01 wrote:Hi i was wondering if anyone can help me, i have started working at my cousin shop that he owns he pays me monthly, i have all the relevant supporting documents in place, im also expecting my first child in march, inshallah all the documents will be sent to Pakistan before march, can anyone tell me if im heading in the right direction and if i have a strong case.[/list]
they may look at your employment details closely- so makesure you have payslips, p60, or poss copy of employment contract
Information for Applicants and Appellants

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... 2ltSmpxaXc

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:39 am

mas_sayed wrote:
Sayyidi wrote:I would not take this muppet's word, look at his previous post. Insha'allah you will never have anything you apply for go your way. Without Allah Almighty you would not have strength in your fingers to apply you jester.
totally agree, without Allah Almighty nothing is possible!

guys, are the BHC closed over the christmas period?
totally agree.
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

mas_sayed

Post by mas_sayed » Sat Dec 24, 2011 11:56 am

akaamir wrote:
mas_sayed wrote:
Sayyidi wrote:I would not take this muppet's word, look at his previous post. Insha'allah you will never have anything you apply for go your way. Without Allah Almighty you would not have strength in your fingers to apply you jester.

totally agree.
would anyone know whether the BHC would be closed over the christmas break?

akaamir

Post by akaamir » Sat Dec 24, 2011 12:19 pm

mas_sayed wrote:
akaamir wrote:
mas_sayed wrote:

totally agree.
would anyone know whether the BHC would be closed over the christmas break?

yes they will be close if you see on there website they got holiday celander
12/04/2011.applied 18/07/2011 Refused
read for collection..16/2/12 visa GRANTED
Going to apply for stay for hubby 2014
Allah (SWT) is the Greatest..

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:16 pm

AOA

Hello I have a question for all experienced member that i friend just got his Indefinite visa and he is working full time and now he want to invite his mom from Pakistan to see his new born daughter and family so please tell me which documents he will to sponsor his mother and how much savings he need to show?

jazak Allah Kahir

Luscious 01
Newly Registered

Post by Luscious 01 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:47 pm

okara87 wrote:
Luscious 01 wrote:Hi i was wondering if anyone can help me, i have started working at my cousin shop that he owns he pays me monthly, i have all the relevant supporting documents in place, im also expecting my first child in march, inshallah all the documents will be sent to Pakistan before march, can anyone tell me if im heading in the right direction and if i have a strong case.[/list]
they may look at your employment details closely- so makesure you have payslips, p60, or poss copy of employment contract
Thanks ever so much okara, my cousin has registered me as an employee with hmrc, he has also made an employment contract + employment letter. i have savings of about 1,600, would they take into account that im expecting, and would my previous payslips be an advantage. thanks

okara87

Post by okara87 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Luscious 01 wrote:
okara87 wrote:
Thanks ever so much okara, my cousin has registered me as an employee with hmrc, he has also made an employment contract + employment letter. i have savings of about 1,600, would they take into account that im expecting, and would my previous payslips be an advantage. thanks
you need to show bank statements as well (preferably from the last six months) if these include credits from a past employment use it

_Atif_
Newly Registered

Post by _Atif_ » Sat Dec 24, 2011 4:11 pm

nadii, Exquisit33, thank you all for your sweet words....

Naila - I wasnt that quite, My wife didnt understand the text she got and it was going all wrong. She thought it meant collect it next week lol, but mashallah i got her to go straight away and she got the visa. I really hope yours also gets sorted out soon as.

Enigma321 - Thank you for your sweet words also, I didnt really think that it would get done so quick, especially with the Christmas holidays coming too. I submitted mine at Lahore, quite unusual for it get done so quick. I did notice that applications submitted from Lahore seemed to take forever.

Luscious 01
Newly Registered

Post by Luscious 01 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:27 pm

okara87 wrote:
Luscious 01 wrote:
okara87 wrote:
you need to show bank statements as well (preferably from the last six months) if these
include credits from a past employment use it
my previous employment was part time at women's aid and it ended in February.
due to my pregnancy especially at this stage, i haven't been offered any jobs. working for my cousin is the only option i could find.

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:59 pm

akaamir wrote:
mas_sayed wrote:

totally agree.
I agree.. too!!!! Allah swt should be praised every minute, every second. Yes without him nothing is possible!! So all praises are due to Allah!!!
Allah is the greatest!

okara87

Post by okara87 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:37 am

Luscious 01 wrote:
okara87 wrote:
Luscious 01 wrote:
okara87 wrote:
you need to show bank statements as well (preferably from the last six months) if these
include credits from a past employment use it
my previous employment was part time at women's aid and it ended in February.
due to my pregnancy especially at this stage, i haven't been offered any jobs. working for my cousin is the only option i could find.
hi, if its legit you have nothing to worry about. you should have no problem if you send the employment contract, payslips showing at least 3 months and the p60 doc...

good luck

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Hi guys,

We have a relative going Pakistan, I was wondering if anyone could confirm my hubby has all the documents that will be needed at airport for when he comes to UK. If you spot that there is anything missing I would be grateful if you could point this out to me so then I could send this to my hubby:

My hubbby so far has:-

1) Valid TB Certificate
2) VAF4a Application copy.. My hubby has a copy of this. However when we appealed my hubby sent all supporting documents back to me.. thus I have all the documents we submitted with the original application. My question is does my hubby need these documents too? Or will the VAF4a application copy be enough? Would he need these at airport?

:?
Allah is the greatest!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:34 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:Hi guys,

We have a relative going Pakistan, I was wondering if anyone could confirm my hubby has all the documents that will be needed at airport for when he comes to UK. If you spot that there is anything missing I would be grateful if you could point this out to me so then I could send this to my hubby:

1) Valid TB Certificate
2) VAF4a Application copy.. My hubby has a copy of this. However when we appealed my hubby sent all supporting documents back to me.. thus I have all the documents we submitted with the original application. My question is does my hubby need these documents too? Or will the VAF4a application copy be enough? Would he need these at airport?

You only need passport,TB certificate and the embarkation card on arrival.For Gods sake why do you need all the VAF4A docs and supporting docs again.Stop listening to inexperienced members advice.You will have a nervous breakdown :roll:

mas_sayed

Post by mas_sayed » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:36 pm

guys, anybody know how long it takes for the BHC to make a decision?

im really stressing about my husbands visa!!

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:16 am

mas_sayed wrote:guys, anybody know how long it takes for the BHC to make a decision?

im really stressing about my husbands visa!!
Unto 12 weeks.
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:40 pm

Hi
@mas-sayed
Dont worry its only probably been a month since u applied the BHC are on hoilday from 26th December till the 28th dec and then they will b off again on 2nd jan. Its becoz the holidays have cum in u will probably get a reply by the end of next week or the week after. Remember ur lucky nowadays the reply it between 4-6 weeks sum ppl have to wait 3 months. That might b me since i will b applyin after the new year n after the holidays so they will proobably have backlog n also go back to thier normal processing time of 3 months. I hope that doesnt happen.

fbutt09

Post by fbutt09 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 2:58 pm

AoA to All,

Please note from my signature that our application is now being processed at the BHC since 23/12/11. If you need to update your spreadsheet please do so.

To all the experienced members, what do you reckon, based on the holidays and the current timescales - would it go to the next stage of document collection by week ending 13th Jan?

Any thoughts would be welcome.

AH,
fbutt09

mas_sayed

Post by mas_sayed » Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:00 pm

aaaaaa123 wrote:Hi
@mas-sayed
Dont worry its only probably been a month since u applied the BHC are on hoilday from 26th December till the 28th dec and then they will b off again on 2nd jan. Its becoz the holidays have cum in u will probably get a reply by the end of next week or the week after. Remember ur lucky nowadays the reply it between 4-6 weeks sum ppl have to wait 3 months. That might b me since i will b applyin after the new year n after the holidays so they will proobably have backlog n also go back to thier normal processing time of 3 months. I hope that doesnt happen.

awww, i hope i do get to hear something by the end of next week or the week after. the wait is killing me! i know i should be patient, but ive been away from my husband 4 3months now :(
i wish you all the best with your application! :)

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:20 pm

batleykhan wrote:

1) Valid TB Certificate

You only need passport,TB certificate and the embarkation card on arrival.For Gods sake why do you need all the VAF4A docs and supporting docs again.Stop listening to inexperienced members advice.You will have a nervous breakdown :roll:
WELL I DUNNO PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME WE NEED IT.. SOMEONE EVEN SAID THEIR SPOUSE WAS ASKED TO SHOW IT!!! SO THEY WERE SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE.. SO I WANTED TO MAKE SURE.. HHHMMMMMMMM... SO MANY MIXED MESSAGES ON THIS BOARD! YEAH I WILL HAVE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN SO I WILL NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE ANYMORE! LOL

Allah is the greatest!

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:29 pm

mas_sayed wrote:
@mas-sayed

awww, i hope i do get to hear something by the end of next week or the week after. the wait is killing me! i know i should be patient, but ive been away from my husband 4 3months now :(
You will be fine. Just think positive and hopefully not long to go now :wink:
Allah is the greatest!

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:30 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:
batleykhan wrote:

1) Valid TB Certificate

WELL I DUNNO PEOPLE ARE TELLING ME WE NEED IT.. SOMEONE EVEN SAID THEIR SPOUSE WAS ASKED TO SHOW IT!!! SO THEY WERE SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE.. SO I WANTED TO MAKE SURE.. HHHMMMMMMMM... SO MANY MIXED MESSAGES ON THIS BOARD! YEAH I WILL HAVE A NERVOUS BREAKDOWN SO I WILL NOT LISTEN TO ANYONE ANYMORE! LOL

Take my word forit. If your hubby gets stopped or refused,I will personally intervene on your behalf :lol:

Exquisit33

Post by Exquisit33 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:43 pm

batleykhan wrote:
Exquisit33 wrote:
batleykhan wrote:

1) Valid TB Certificate

Take my word forit. If your hubby gets stopped or refused,I will personally intervene on your behalf :lol:
Lol.. hehehehe.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks brother. I TRUST YOUR ADVICE AND HAVE TAKEN IT ON BOARD.. Just make dua my hubby gets here safely now and that Allah blesses our marriage with happiness Insha'Allah!

Thank you for all your help and support!

:D
Allah is the greatest!

mas_sayed

Post by mas_sayed » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Exquisit33 wrote:
mas_sayed wrote:
@mas-sayed

You will be fine. Just think positive and hopefully not long to go now :wink:

ohh i hope i get good news very soon Inshallah, please pray for me and my husband :)

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:22 pm

@ Mas_Sayed
I will b prayin 4 u u pray 4 me aswell. I have been away from my husband 4 nearly 8 months it will b next week