ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interveiw form for Heathrow Airport As A Security Officer

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fadijamshaid88
Newly Registered

Interveiw form for Heathrow Airport As A Security Officer

Post by fadijamshaid88 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Hi There I have Some questions to ask regarding my form to be filled for a work placement at heathrow airport as a security officer these questions are very tricky "why do you want to work for BAA ? " What should be its answer if anyone can help me with the exact answer or a know how about this question that would be more than helpful.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:49 am

if you don't know the answer to this question, then why are you applying for the job? Do you really expect someone here to answer it for you?

Post by 1971 » Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:10 am

Hi Fadija,

State the reason why you want to do the job as a Security Officer - e.g. "Because you always feel motivated by the the job, face new challenges, like the company profile or achievements as stated on their website and have always been interested in working within the aviation sector, career prospect or change, learn new skills and also believe in adding value to your employers" etc.

I hope this guide is helpful.

All the best with your application.

Regards,
"Whoever has the Gold makes the rules. I wear the clothes, they don't wear me."